"Let's go" Hvitserk says as he hauled me on my feet and drags me out of the house, he was angry for some reason I didn't understand.

"Stop it! You are hurting me!" I screamed at him as his grasp was too tight on my arm, the wind started to pick off, thunders falling far from us. He turn around, his face showed pure anger as he released my arm from his grasp.

"Why you didn't told me?" he demanded as he walked angrily towards me. I quickly stepped back. He looked like he could punch me.

"Told you what?" I screamed over the wind as I tried to understand what was happening to me. "I don't know what the seer mean! I don't understand, how a foreign like he said can be what he saw?! He has to be lying!" I screamed as the look of his face only harden more.

"Make the storm stop!" he screamed to me as the rain began to pour over us.

"I don't know how" I screamed back at him as I fell on my knees. "Hvitserk please! You have to believe me that I don't know what's going on!" I told him as the cold water drench me. But he only shook his head and made its way back to the castle with angry steps.

I was left outside, alone as the rain only picked up more and more. My silent tears combining with the drops. It seemed like the weather answer to my mood changes. Three furry balls came running at me. Odin came straight to my face to lick my tears away. "I need to leave this place" I told them as I scratch Freja ears.

I stand up and made my way to the castle and entered as quietly as possible. I knew Ubba was listening and checking up on me, so as entered to my room I got dry and put warm clothes and went to bed. I left my room in darkness as a the time passed my door opened as Ubba came close to see if I was in the bed, I quickly closed my eyes, I felt that he tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, tucked me more into the quilt and kissed my forehead. There was a small growl coming from the wolves.

"Shhh, easy there boy" he said, to whom I believe was Odin. "I am just making sure she doesn't get ill" he said to him and without another word he left the room.

I stayed awake all night, I stood up from the bed as dawn was coming, I sat on the edge of the balcony, feet dandling as Dabria perch at my side and peep, I stroke her gently. We watch the sun came out, strong and mighty. Making the sky turn to red and golden. I wanted to leave this place because I knew I was going to face a lot of judgment.

Making my way inside I wrote a small letter saying where I was heading, I grab my red satin dress, the one that I used yesterday, it was all muddy and stain with blood, completely dressed I gram my hidden blades putting them on and a lone throwing knife, Cortana stayed behind, grabbing a thin coat I sneak out of the room, most of the people in the castle was not awake yet, making my way to the stables to get ready a horse.

One thing I didn't count on was Ivar, he was sitting near the stable eating fruits with a knife, his eyes glued to my every movement and I only prayed to the gods that he didn't come near me. But I knew wrong, I could see in his eyes pure curiosity, he drop the knife and drag his way towards me with a small smile.

"Good morning to you, princes" he said with a smile that could make the day shine brighter. "What are you doing up so early in the morning?" he asked the question straight.

"I think that is none of your business" I answer him in a cold voice. He raised his eyebrows as he looked at me.

"Someone is touchy this morning" he said as he smiled knowing that he annoyed me.

The stableman came with my horse, I gave him my quick thanks as I mount the horse without help. With one cold hard look to Ivar I made my way out of the city. They were building the stone wall, I looked over my shoulder to see Dabria following me.