Ch. 36 Rescue (Edited)

(Breanna's POV)

As we walked toward the building a feeling of worry takes over me. I feel like I shouldn't be here, is something going to come out that door?

I bite my lip out of nervousness, I look up at Jordan who looks like this is a casual everyday scene for him. Why did I agree to this? This was a very bad decision.

Oh my goodness, I am so dumb. Why didn't I just use my phone to call someone?

I put my hands in my pockets to find my phone, but it wasn't there. Someone must have taken it cuz I'm pretty sure I put it-...oh I almost forgot, I was kidnapped, they probably took it just in case.

We arrived at the door of the building, now I am extremely nervous, I feel as if something very very bad is about to happen.

"Well time to go in," Jordan says opening the door.

When the door opens I look through, my eyes widen at the site I see in front of me.

Hundreds of people dancing and partying, I stand in the doorway in awe, the music booming through my ears as I watch the partygoers dance and drink. These walls must be soundproof because from outside this place seems totally worn down and misplaced.

Jordan grabs my arm and smiles, "Come with me!" He shouts his voice trying to overcome the noise.

He drags me to the kitchen, and hands me a drink, "You probably didn't know teens in Germany party too did you."

I shake my head, "Who's hous-... I mean, who's place is this?"

He stares at me, taking a sip of some beer he just opened, "Sorry, but that's classified info."

He hands me a beer, I take it, I saw him open it himself so I know it's not spiked. I guess I could loosen up a little and have some fun, what's the worst that could happen.
.........................................
"So that's how the monkey, hid in my bathroom!" I shout laughing, everyone else laughing with me.

We raise our beers up and start drinking more, I don't remember how much I had but I think it was about......7? I can carry my liquor guys don't worry I'm not drunk......I think.

I get up from the couch I was sitting on and drop my cup in the trash, I stumble to the kitchen to get another one. Before I can open it someone stops me, "Haven't you had enough?" he asks taking my hand.

I look up to see, Jordan!

"Jordan!" I scream jumping into his arms, "Wassup bud, I was just grabbing another beer, want one?"

Before he could answer I had already gotten out of his grasp and was running to what I thought was the kitchen, even though I was already in it.

I hear Jordan calling my name behind me, so before I left I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him. Then I turned back around and started running again.

While I was running away, I bumped into someone or should I say something, it was rock hard and I fell to the ground. Rubbing my head as I try to get up, he offers me a light smile.

"Sorry," he and I say at the same time. We smile and he helps me up, "Are you ok?" he asks.

"Yep, just peachy," I say still rubbing my head, "What did I hit, it hurt like hell."

"Sorry, that was my chest, the girls are always complaining about how hard it is," he smirks.

I slap his chest, laughing at what he just said. Ow, that hurt to, but I won't admit it.

We make small talk, and someone taps me on the shoulder, I look to see Jordan.

"Anna, I have been looking for you everywhere," he says, and looks over my shoulder to see the guy I bumped into, "Who is this?" Jordan asks in a tone of disappointment.