Part 9; Psychology...

I walk into the psychology ward slowly, I turn around quickly and look at the door I just came from, maybe I'll just leave it, I take a step towards the door when I hear, "What brings you down here Dr. Williams", I turn around and see Dr. Charles. I have to ask for help, it won't go away until I do.

"Are you free, now by any chance?' I inquire.

"Yes, why don't we chat in my office", he replies with.

I follow him, walking towards his office door, and he holds it open, I make my way over to the chair opposite his and shuffle into it. He closes the door, sits down in his seat and takes of his glasses, "What can I do you for", he says in a chirpy voice.

"Um..mm....." I murmur, just get it over with, "I'm depressed".

He just looks at me, waiting for me to continue, "I was diagnosed with depression and a panic disorder when I was 18. After I had a miscarriage", I sigh and look at the floor.

"Alex.. if you don't want to continue".

"I have to", I shout, "Sorry... I got medication, but I stopped taking it when I was in college, I was happy, and didn't have any panic attacks, so I though I was cured... I wasn't, I started having attacks and feeling sad, but I was to busy trying to get my degrees that I didn't bother.. I should have... I haven't had a panic attack since I was at St. George's, but being back here has brought it up again. I scared I'm going to get really depressed again, and have bad thoughts, and panic attacks. The medication I was on won't work now, I've tried, I think since I stopped the medication my depression and disorder has gotten worse, I fooled my psychologist, she though I was getting better but I didn't want to make her sad, she was so happy. One more thing, I was also an alcoholic, I stopped drinking when I was 17, when I was pregnant but had a drink here and there".

He just stared at me with a blank expression, "Okay, I'll have a look at your old medication and notes from your past psychologist and I'll see what other medication would suit you, I don't think you need an evaluation because you've already had one, I'm just happy you could come to me, I'm always here to talk, so just remember, when I've looked through your notes I'll call for you".

"Thanks, Dr. Charles".

I hear a beeping noise, and look down to my pager and it read, 'Treatment 2', "Goodbye Dr. Charles", I say as I run to the ED, I quickly go over to a disinfectant on the wall and rub it into my hands as I still go to the ED. I get there and meet Dr. Choi.

"Hello Dr. Williams" he announces.

"Hello Dr. Choi, so what's the problem", I ask as I put on some gloves.

"She wouldn't let us go near her she told us to call you, she's been in a little car accident, minor injuries believe, but I couldn't check"

"Okay", I reply, "She have a name?"

"Myke Cox"

When I hear that name I push the curtain open and run in, "My, what are you doing here", I ask surprised giving her a big hug, she lets out a shout, I walk back and I shout at her, "What the hell happened! Why are you here!"

"You know the patient?" Dr. Choi comments.

"Former colleague, I can take it from here now" I tell him as I look at Myke in a disappointed look.

"Okay, if you need anything page me" he says as he walks out.

"Okay, tell me everything"

"Sooo.... I took a weeks holidays from the psychology ward, and came down to surprise you! SURPRISE, anyway, a car hit me from the side"

"Okay... where are you staying?" I question her.

"I was hoping with you? It's only for a while" she begs

"Of course, anyway I better get to diagnosing you"

[TIME SKIP]
After I examine Myke I find out she has a minor concussion and fractured arm, no driving for a while, I left letting the nurse out in her bandage and give her her medication, I have to ask Nat if Myke can come and get ready with us to go to Molly's, I can't let her stay at home by herself.

I walk to the nurses station because Nat was there and I ask her, "My friend ended up in town, and she has a concussion so I can't leave her by herself so can she come tonight?"

"Of course! Do you both need a ride? Owen is at Helen's and his seats out of the car so I have room"

"Yes thanks, will took home me here and I think he has something that's up" I told her, I didn't want to go home with Will because I know he would ask me about Jay.

"Are you and Will together?" She asks me intriguingly

"Wait...... hold back..... me and Will? Will Halstead? Hahahahaha" I laugh so hard I nearly start coughing.

"What's so funny?" A voice says and I turn round and see Will.

"Nat thought me and you were together" I answer him, still laughing.

"Nat, Alex and I? Oh my god! Hahahahahaha" he laughs as well.

She looks at us too rolling her eyes and walks away. "So Alex, we won't be able to talk later because I'm going to the party at Molly's, maybe tomorrow?" Will questions, I forgot I was even going to his house.

"Yeah sure, I forgot about it anyway! I'm going to the party as well"

"Well if you need a ride home, I'm not drinking"

"Yeah. Thanks!" I

"No problem"

"Your like my older brother!"

"Yeah, I'm here if you need anything, I mean anything, even to punch Jay"

"Please don't talk about that sack of dicks" I say angrily, I hate that son of a bitch, I feel the anger filling my vanes.

"Sorry, see you at Molly's then" he waves and then walks away.

I turn to Treatment 2 to tell Myke where we will be going going.