tounges

~Harry’s POV~

HARRY! LOUIS!

"Get up! We leave in an hour!"

Liam was yelling through our door.

"Come on Haz its time to get up."

But boo bear I don’t wanna. I whined. It was way to early for this.

There was some shuffling on the floor as he got out of bed to get, probably to get ready for the day.

What I didn't expect was him to run his tongue over my face.

My eyes shoot open to see Louis running out of the room yelling, "Liam, Harry is awake"

"LOUIS!" I yelled chasing him out of the bed room.

Running into the main room of our suite Liam was reading the paper, and Naill was in the scouring the pantry. Zayn was no where to be found.

Eyes scouring the surrounding area Louis was easily spotted. The cheeky bustard needs a lesson in hide and seek.

"Hiding behind lamps are we now Louis?"

"Liam help me, pleas. He is mad I tell you, mad!" He begged.

He looked down from the paper he was reading to regard him.

"Louis you brought this upon yourself. And Harry."

"What." I snapped

I was already peeved I was woken this early I did not need one of his lectures.

"Don't kill him, we still need the boy."

Permission granted I began my hunt. I was the lion stalking his prey.

"Harry stop looking at me like that. Haz I’m sorry. Harry pleas!"

He was slowly backing into the kitchen. He was terrified.

Niall had moved out of the kitchen to a barstool overlooking it.

"Harry your scaring me."

I said nothing.

"Kevin you bloody bird where are you when I need you!" Louis shouted hoping his pidgin would come to his rescue.

He now stood on one side of the kitchen's island, while I on the other.

I would go one way and he would go the other.

After a while I got tired of the back and forth and just chased him out of the kitchen.

Chasing him round the hotel room I was amazed we have not been stopped yet.

Liam sat reading his paper and Niall ate his chips watching us.

When I finally caught the boy I was tired and winded. I could probably say the same for him as well. But before I could do anything Zayn pops out of his room looking just as peeved as I. We must have woken him and that boy loves his sleep more then I do.

"Will you two just kiss and make up already!"

His curtness took me back a bit. He must really be peeved

Niall and Liam found this amusing. They were bursting at the seams.

I turned to glare at them. Unintentionally loosening my hold Louis.

Wiggling his way out of my hold he pecked my cheek and ran to the bathroom, locking himself in. And me out.

Zayn popped his head out of the room again. This time he had nothing to say. He just tossed me a pair of boxers.

I slipped them on, scarlet faced. Realizing I just ran around the hotel nude. No wonder Louis was scared.

"Thanks." I muttered.

He nodded and slipped into the back into the darkness on his room.

I slowly made my way back to my room to finally get ready as Liam had told me. But before I walked to the door of the toilet.

"Lou this isn't over"

I could practically hear him gulp.

(a/n) this chapter is late and i am sorry but its hear now. i still want to hear what you think there are a bunch of you out there so just hit e with your best shot