clipping an angels wings

~Momo POV~

We were just leaving the abandoned class room. Myles and Andrea had moved on to lunch. I felt so alone.

I walked into civics. Mrs.Hakaku was at her desk looking through a stack of papers.

She moved here South Asia. She had long dark hair that reached her waist. She was a short, petit woman in her late twenties, just slightly taller then me.

I sat in the back hoping to avoid all the stares I got from the other students. This was inevitable, news travels fast in high school.

As if confirming my fear Jessica, Ashley, and Amanda sat in the desks surrounding me.

They were the popular girls. They put everyone else down so they could be on top.

Jessica and Ashley were your typical blondes times two. They were twins. Tall and stupid.

Amanda was their leader. She was shorter then the twins but taller then most. Her hair was a curly mixture of light and dark browns, with a single lock of red on her left side.

She slipped me a note.

Harry is mine! All of one direction is mine! You will stay away from them and everything about them! I herd what happened in Jackson’s class. Slut.

I looked over. Amanda was smiling all to sweetly.

I flicked her off.

“Slut.” she muttered under her breath.

The twins giggled.

“Bitch.” I spat back.

She gasped. This may have been the first time someone has stood up to her, ever.

My face stung. That hoe just smacked me!

I stood from my chair and tackled her.

“Don’t you dare touch me. I’m not some bitch you can just push around!”

I punched her in the eye.

“Don’t ever call me a slut ever again! I’m not going to sit and take it anymore!”

She screamed for somebody to get me off her, but I think every body was to stunned that sweet little Momo had a backbone, and was kicking some ass!

I decked her in the jaw and lifted myself off her.

“think twice before you mess with this bitch again”

I spat in her face and walked back over to my chair.

Suddenly the class broke into applause. I was stunned, I did not know what I had done to deserve it.

The twins and Mrs.Hakaku were around Amanda.

The rest of the class were around me, congratulating me on my victory. And it made me sick.

They all of a sudden think I’m cool because I beat up somebody. Its not new, humans love aggression. It drives their inner animal.

This was my last day of being the sweet innocent little girl in the back of the room.

 This angel has lost her wings.

(a/n) I’m sorry for the little dialog but this is important to the story. You need to understand what is going in her mind. Next chapter in going to be from Harry’s POV so get excited. I also wanted to ask if you could leave comments, what you think about the story so far. There are over 100 of you! One comment from someone new would be nice! Thanks for reading!