...

I wake up and and feel something heavy around my waist. I look and see natsu, with his arm around me. I smile but then frown.

He pulls me closer and his lips touch my cheek. They are so warm. I feel him mumble then he licks me

HE FUCKING LICKS ME!!!!!!

" NATSU DRAGNEEL YOU BETTER HOPE IM IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!" i shout. He wakes up and jumps from the bed.

" now luce dont do anything your gonna regret..." he said in a warning tone. I smiled. He calmed down and walked over to me.

" now wasn't that e-" as he said that i punched him in the face. Not hard but not soft either. I smiled again.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. I waved and ran out the door. He laughed and chased after me. I ran down the street and past all the people.

Natsu threw a Apple at my feet making me trip and fall on my butt. I sat up and natsu held out his hand. I took it and saw the mark on his face.

Natsu pov

My cheek kinda burned bit seeing lucy smile was the best thing ever. She took my hand and pulled herself up. She looked at my face and sighed. She leaned in to kiss it better.

I smiled. I felt something wet...

EW GOD SHE LICKED ME!!!!

She laughed and ran back to  her apartment. I pushed her into the couch and ran to her room.

Lucy pov

He pushed me onto the couch and ran into my room. He came back with lots of blankets.

" you know what we should do with these?" he asked with a dark voice. He smirked but it was a evil smirk. I looked into his oxyn eyes.

Time skip

...

" MY PILLOW FORT IS WAY BETTER THEN YOURS!!!" he laughed as he threw a pillow at my face.  I smiled and threw it back at his.

I picked up the cat, happy, and made him sneak into natsu's fort. Then happy sprang. He destored it!! Natsu looked so sad but then looked at me.

" oh yeah?!" he yelled. He jumped on mine making feathers fly everywhere. I laugh and look at the now snoring natsu. I sighed. " natsu wake up." i said. He groaned and i giggled. I started to push Natsu up but he was to heavy.

I stood up and looked at him. " I'll make bacon..." as soon as i said that he jumped up and ran to the little island and waited.

I made bacon and eggs and sat down with him. He smiled while stuffing his face. After breakfast we cuddled and watched scary movies. I got scared and buried ny face into natsus chest.

He chuckled and hugged me closer. He kissed me on the cheek then on the lips. I melted into the kiss. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He moved to my jaw line.

I smiled as his hands moved down. He moved down, down , down.

He grabbed a freaking NERF GUN and started shoting me with it. I screamed and tried to run.  He grabbed me back and kissed me. Then he shot me in the butt...

I smiled but still kissed him. He picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso. Still kissing him he walked over somewhere and sat down. I kissed him one last time. I relaxed and fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanna do a writers contest. I will fill you in on that and i hope you win!
Byeeeeee÷e