time flys

Lucy pov

I walk up to the big metal doors. I sigh as i knock. The door slightly opens and i smile at the maid. She smiles back and shows me to my parents.

" lucy! Dear! How are you?" my mom asks. I smile a little " fine" i answer. She smiles but then frowns. " lucy... I have something to tell you..." she says quietly. " um lucy... You are going to divorce natsu" she says.

I stare. I cant speak. Divorce natsu?! But i like him... My father frowns. " lucy you must sign this and we will have natsu sign it too." he says. My mother grabs my hand and writes. " mom!" i snap. I pull my hand away bit its too late...

I feel tears grow in my eyes. " lucy this is for the best..." my mother says. I look at her. " why mom?!" i shout. My mother frowns. " fine. Lucy... I dont know... We just dont want you to be married!" she shouts but then covers her mouth.

" Lucy... I didnt mean to yell..." she says quitely. " whatever!" i yell and run out the door. The wind blows my hair in my face and makes my sweater blow up. I start to run but then i see natsu...? I run to him and we hug. " lucy... Im... You... Were..." he stutters finding the right words to say.

I smile fantly. " natsu" i brush my fingers on his cheak. He lets a small tear fall. I hug him and he freezed.

Time skip

I kiss my now boyfriend on the cheek. He smiles and chuckles softly. I smile and grab my car keys. " ok natsu you need to clean the kitchen..." i start but he puts a finger over my lips. " i know i need to clean the kitchen, take out the trash and sweep the living room."

I smile and grab the door handle. " bye. I'll see you after my shift" i say and he smiles. I open the door and head to my car. Natsu and i got a new house and yes we are divorced but we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

I start the car and drive to my work. I walk in and the warm air hits me fast. I smile as i see juvia. " lucy! Juvia needs some help... Can you serve some tables?" juvia asked.

I nod and rish over to the table. " hi my name is lucy! Do you know what you want?" i asked. One of the girls just snarled. " well its about time" she snapped. I put on a fake smile and looked at her other friends.

" ok i want the blah blah balh" they orderd as i wrote it down. Another girl was very nice but very shy... " um yeah... Can i uh get the um... Chicken?" she asked, but i dont know why. I nod and work all day.

I sigh as the last customer leaves. Erza, my boss, comes up to me. " lucy... Here." she says as she hands me my cheak.

I smile and head home. I drive and about halfway down my block i see a box. I stop the car and get out. I pull back the corner carefully. I see a little blue cat... I smile and pick up the cat. I look and its a boy. He curls in my arms and falls asleep.

Awww i can help but smile. I bring him in the car with me and he sits in the passenger seat. I head home and pick up the cat. I open the door and natsu is sleeping on the couch. I look at the house and its spotless. I tiptoe over to natsu and lay the cat on his chest.

His eyes suddenly open and stare at the cat." luce..." is all he can say. " i found him in a box on the street... And thought you would like..." i coulnt finish because natsu suddenly kissed me.

" i love him... Can we name him... Happy? Since he makes me happy?" he asks just like a kid. I smile. " happy it is!"

Natsu sits up and makes room for me. I sit and play with happy. Natsu sighs and lifts me up to were im sitting on him backwards so im faceing him with happy in the middle. Happy looks up and moves... Somehow knowing we want some privacy.

He snakes his arms around me. He leans in close and oir foreheads are touching. " i love you lucy..." he says. " i love you too natsu" i say. He grins and kisses me softly. The second time he went harder. We kiss for a few minutes but then i stop. " i love you... But im too tired..." i say. He grins and lifts me up. He walks to the bedroom and plops me on the bed. I smile and roll over and start to fall asleep... I hear snoring comeform the lump next to me. I smile and drift off to sleep.

Hey guys sorry i havent been posting alot. I wanted to let you know that i might just make this a second book with a HUGE twist... but for me to do that i need 10 votes#!! Love you byeeeeeeeeee