new school

I walk out and headed to my first class. I walked nervously around the school. I smiled when I saw juvia again, and I guess gray goes here too.

I find my class and enter the small room. I smell mint and some cheep perfume. I sit down and the teacher smiles at me. " Lucy! Welcome! " The teacher smiles.

* Time skip*

It's the end of the day and I'm pooped. I walk to the small Cafe and get some lunch. My last class ended, thank goodness I took morning classes. I walked and ate my sandwich. I smiled as gray approached me. " Oh Lucy, hey" he said.

He grinned and looked at me. " So how's the husband?" He asked referring to Natsu. I pull my hand over my lips to shush him. " Gray! Shut it! I don't want the whole campus knowing!" I wisperd yelled. His grin didn't move. " Yeah yeah sorry. "

" Well how have you been?" I ask changing the subject. He looks over his shoulder and I see juvia running to us. " Gray-sama!" She yells. She stops when she sees me. " Lucy? Are you love rival?" She asked, her eyes glaring daggers.

" Oh, no no no!! We are just friends and we went to high school together..." I say quickly. She shows a fake smile and looks at gray. " Gray-sama I missed you!" She whines. I smile and walk away.

I go to my dorm room and Sting is there with some of his buddies. I walk over to my bed and get my laptop. His friends stop and look at him. " You got a chick as your roommate?!" One says. Sting nods but looks away.

They look at me untill one of them gets a text. " Oh man! Party at Nick's! Lots of chicks!" They shout and rush out the room. I finally can breathe again. Sting looks at me. " Sorry about them..." He comes and sits next to me. " Lucy right?" He asks

I nod and he smiles. " Well I'm Sting and I'm not a mean guy by the way... I'm pretty nice. And I won't hit on you promise, I have someone else special." He blushes at the thought of her name.

" Yeah same and thanks for letting me know! " I smile and look at the time. I look back up and Sting is looking at me, his face really close to mine " you got something-"

He starts to say when the door slams open. I look over and Natsu is holding a bag and a drink with a surprise face. He gets mad and runs over to Sting. He throws him against the wall and then starts choking him. " Natsu!" I scream.

He doesn't look at me. " Natsu! " I scream louder. He stops and let's go of Sting. Sting falls to the ground trying to catch his breath. " Natsu what the fuck was that?!" I scream.

He looks shocked but then gets angry. " He was about to kiss you! What the fuck is he doing here anyways!" Natsu shouts at me. I sigh and face palm. " He's my fucking roommate! And No he wasn't about to kiss me! " I shout back. Sting is finally okay and walks over to me.

" She JUST a roommate dude! She had chocolate on her face and I was about to tell her!" He shouts at Natsu. Natsu stops. " Oh... Um sorry?" He says quitely. I sigh and walk out.

Natsu runs up to me. " I'm sorry Lucy! Ok? I didn't know and why is he your roommate anyways?" He asks. " I don't know Natsu okay? I just got here and I was trying to make friends with him but noooo! " I say and punch letters into the vending machine.

Natsu stays quiet untill I reach my room. " Lucy? I'm sorry..." He says in almost a wisper. I sigh but smile. " It's fine Natsu I get it." I hate to see him so sad. I get my key out and giggle it in the lock. I get it unlocked and turn to face Natsu again But he's super close to my face. " N-natsu...?" I wisper.

He fills the gap between us and kisses me. I'm shocked but melt into the kiss. His hands are on my cheeks and my hands are in his pink hair. We kiss for a long time. When we brake it our foreheads touch. We're smiling. " Lucy I really like you... Would you be my um... ' girlfriend?'" he asks

" Yes" I say,  he smiles bigger and kisses me again. His lips are soft on mine. His hands wonder to my back and mine wonder to his chest.

Now we are dating as a married couple.

Hey guys hope you likes it. Sorry for the language! And sorry for the late and short chapter! Btw next chater contains

• few months later
• some language
• some grown actions
But please vote I want this to go to 10? Can we do that? Please follow me and like this story!