is this real?

We hold hands as we walk tothe library. I smile and look at all the people walking around. Natsu looks at me and smiles. " so hows school?" he asks.

"Nothing really" i say.  He looks away from me and i look at him. "Um but spring brake is coming soon so we can hang at the house." i say.

He smiles, "yeah. Um hey i got to go, see you later?" he says. I nod and he kisses ny cheek. I sigh and continue walking to the library. I run up the stairs and enter the big metel doors.

I walk in and cheak out a book. I sit and start reading. I look at my phone and text Sting.

Going to be at the dorm later, dont lock it.

I send it and not a minute later he responds.

Yeah ok .

I roll my eyes and start reading again. After a while i cheak my phone. 8:38,wow its kinda late!

I gather my things and start heading out. I walk to ny dorm room and up the stairs. I giggle the handle and it wont open. " shit" i wisper. I sigh and decide to walk to my house.

I walk a miles then take my car, i cant belive they make us park so far. I drive about 3 hours and i get there around 11:12. I unlock the door and push it open

I see natsu's pink hair over the couch and some short white hair too. His arm is over her. I gasp and drop my keys. They look at me. " um sorry to interrupt." i feel my eyes start filling with tears. I pick up my keys and go running for the door.

" lucy! Wait!!" i hear but im out the door. I try to get in my car but the door is locked. I push and push the unlock button but i cant see through the tears.

Natsu grabs my sholder and turns me around. " it is not what it looks like lucy." he says out of breath. I look at him, his face looking really hurt. " what is it natsu? What the fuck was that!" i yell. I dont know why tho.

" i-i dont know! But it was not what it looked like!! I promise!" he yells. I shake my head. " to belive... I fell for a player..." i wisper but he hears me. " im. Not. A. Player." he yells with his face turning dark red.

" what are you then natsu?" i yell. He stops. He pushes me against my car and gets really close. " im your husband. Im your boyfriend. I love you lucy and i always will. Me and her were talking. JUST talking." he says.

I look away but he makes me face him. He kisses me and i melt into it. Im sorry but i can be mad at him. His rosey cheeks, his dark eyes, his cute face, his funny personally. I love him. And i always will.

We brake it and i look at the white hair girl. She looks scared, and she should be. " who the fuck are you?!" i yell. She doesn't look scared anymore.

" im his fucking girlfriend!" she snapps. I look at Natsu, who looks just as confused. " get lost!" i snap. She looks on the brake of tears. I cross my arms and she runs. I look at natsu and hes happy.

I walk up slowly to him and give him a hug. He stops but then hugs me firmly. " lucy... Im so sorry." he wispers. I sigh. " lets just go inside" i say. We go in and i drink a little. We sit and watch tv for a little bit and we have a drink or two. I guess i had to much cause i passed out not a moment later...

I wake up in my bed. I flutter my eyes open a little and turn over. I feel hot air on my face. I open them more and see natsu laying there, asleep. I freak out. " no no no no no no!" i wisper yell. He draps his arm over me and pulls me closer.

" natsu!" i wisper. He mumbles something but then falls back asleep. I look down at the blankets and i see im only in a bra and underware. Omg...

Sorry for the short chapter. I just needed something. Sorry if it has too much drama. Hope you like
And sorry again for the really really slow updating.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See you next time!!!