the forgiveness.

Natsu pov

I feal hurt... But I did cheat on her. I feel bad. She didn't need that. I walked to her locked door. I knocked lightly on the door. " Lucy? Um  I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise! Please just, just come out... Please..." I say but my voice kinda cracking from the tears I'm shedding.

She doesn't answer. I sniff and start walking away, but she opens the door a crack. " N-natsu... I f-forgive you, but please don't talk to me..." She says quitely. I nod, kinda happy that she forgives me.

She shuts the door and I try to hold back tears. I look at my wedding ring and smile faintly. I hear the door open. " Lucy?" I gasp. She hugs me.

She sinks into my arms and I hug her back. " Natsu I'm sorry... It's just... I -i never mind..." She says. I smile and hug her tightly. " I shouldn't have done that... And if you have to know, she asked me out and she got the shake and she held my hand..." I said.

Lucy pov

I smiled at the truth. I gave up and hugged Natsu. Thinking back to all those people I hurt, ignoring them. He pet my hair and hugged him.

He let go and I went to the couch. " Hey Luce? Um I was wondering... Do even like me?" He asked. I stopped. " Um... Not like... Marriage but friends?" I answer sheepishly.

He holds out his hand, showing his ring. " To late..." He said. I grinned and looked at the time. It's 12:45. I need to get some sleep. " Can I sleep on the bed... Please? The couch is very uncomfortable!" Natsu wined.

I thought about it for a minute. " Fine as long as you stay on your side of the bed." I finally say. He smiles and runs to the bed. He gets under the covers and smiles. I laugh and carefully get into bed.

My eyes get heavy and I drift off to sleep.

*Next day*

I wake up and yawn. I feel a heavy arm on my waist and warm air by my neck. I look over and Natsu is laying there, arm around my waist and his face super close to my neck. " N-natsu! I told you to stay on your side!" I say a little loud.

He mumbles but doesn't move. " Natsu!" I finally yell. His eyes shoot open. " Sorry..." He mumbles. I smile kindly and go get the mail. I look through the bills and see a letter from fairy tail college. What the f- I think in my head but see Natsu look at me.

" What's that?" He says looking at the letter, trembling in my hand. " Nothing!" I say and hide it behind my back. I rush to the bathroom and lock the door. I open the letter really fast and start reading.

Dear Lucy heartfillia,

We are happy to say that you got in fairy tail college! You are on a scholarship though. We hope to see you August 9th. Please call us at 1-800- fairy-tail if you have any questions. Again hope to see you at fairy tail college!

I stared at the letter. I can go to my dream college! But its 47 miles away... I would have to move. I sigh and lean against the door, letting myself slide to the floor. Wait... August 9th? That's a week away!! I get up and walk out.

Natsu is sitting down on the couch looking at his phone. He finally noticed me and looked at me with huge eyes. " What was that all about?" He asked

I gave him a sad smile " I got accepted into my dream college..." I said quitely. He smiles and jumps up. " That's great!" He says. " Um it's at fairy tail college... It's 47 miles away... I'm going to be staying in a dorm room..." I say. His smile faded but then kinda grinned.

" That's fine... I guess you have to live your dream, and I'll visit you all the time!" He said. I faked a smile. I went to my room and staide at the letter.

* Week later.*

I pull my suitcase up the stairs to my dorm room I search for room 125. I look down at my schedule again and smile. I got fiction- writing at 1 pm. I look up just in time to see a  blue hair girl come walking into me.

She looked at me " oh I'm sorry... Oh you must be new." She says and smiles. " Yeah how did you know?" I ask. " I haven't seen you around." She says. I smile. " Oh what room are you in?" She asks. " 125" I say. She looks sad. " No we're not roommates. But I do hope I get to see gray-sama here!" She screams.

I smile. " Well bye and I'm Lucy!" I say and hold out my hand. " I'm juvia!" She says and takes my hand. I smile and continue to walk to my room. I finally find it and unlock the door. I see a blonde boy, a little taller than me.

He looks at me and tilts his head in confusion. " Um is his room 125?"  I ask. He nods. " Uh yeah... Looks like we're roommates..." He says, still looking at me. " I'm Lucy" I say trying to break the tension. He grins. " I'm Sting." He points to a empty bed and I throw my stuff on it and start unpacking.

Wow I have a room with a guy?! They must not care here... Whatever. I'm going to be okay... I think.

Hey guys sorry for the short and late chapter... I've had so much going  on. Hope you like it. I wanted to change directions from heart break to kind yet scary... If that makes any sense. So I hope you like and comment if you like it of not really. I NEED to know!! So peace out . Bye