Chapter 3~ Cameron

He... Was.. Standing... Right... In front... Of...me!

I looked over and Hayes and he just shrugged.

"Surprise!" he said with a small smirk. I stared at him then back at the person standing in front of me.

"Y-you are c-cam..." I started to say but I couldn't find the right word.

"Yes, I am the one and only Cameron Dallas" he said and he took a bow. I turned back to Hayes with my mouth hanging open in shock.

"I didn't think you were actually serious about me meeting him!" I said to Hayes.

"Would I lie to you?" he said with a smirk.

"Actually I think he just likes you" Cameron said and he looked at me with a funny look.

"Dude, really! You say that to every girl I introduce to you!" Hayes whined.

"It's your fault for introducing girls to me. It's not my fault I happen to be awesome!" he said with a laugh. I laughed a little too.

"Hey Hayes, you got her number yet?" I heard Cameron whisper in Hayes' ear when he came over to us. Hayes turned a deep shade of crimson and blushed deeply.

"Maybe" he replied with a shy sort of smile. I blushed too and Cameron looked over at me.

"You must be pretty cool if Hayes already has your number. Can I have it?" he asked with a smirk. I looked at him in shock. Cameron Dallas just asked for my phone number!

"Sure" I said doubtfully.

"I'm not kidding or anything! I like people and, unless you're an alien, but you are a person so therefor I like you!" he said with a smile.

"I didn't understand half of that but ok" I said and I laughed. Cameron and I exchanged numbers and then Nash came in and decided that we were all going to watch a movie together.

"What are we watching?" I asked and I sat in between Cameron and Hayes on the lounge.

"I wanna watch Frozen!" Nash said loudly. Cam, Hayes and I all groaned really loudly.

"We watched this yesterday!" Hayes whined.

"I don't care! If you don't want to watch this awesome movie than you can leave. Just make sure whatever you're doing is appropriate. Remember, you're both only 13" Nash said in a fatherly tone. Hayes and I both looked like tomatoes from blushing so hard.

"I still don't want to watch it again" Hayes said.

"Same! Let's do something else!" I said and we left the living room.

"Wanna go sit on the trampoline or something until my mom calls us in for dinner?" Hayes asked and he started walking over to the back door. I nodded and followed him outside.

"Are you sure it's ok if I stay over for dinner" I asked as we made our way over to the trampoline.

"Yep!" he said popping the 'P'. He went and sat on the tramp and I soon followed. I used his chest as a sort of pillow and he had his arm around my shoulder again.

"Today was fun! We just got to relax without anything I interrupting us" I said as we were looking up at the sky. It was almost completely dark with just a very faint strip of light from the sun coming over the horizon.

"Yeah! Can I come over your place tomorrow?" he asked and he pulled the puppy dog face.

"Sure! I can give you the grand tour!" I said and I shuffled a little closer to him.