Chapter 17: Clash of the Masters

Start from the beginning

Lance - 'Try to dodge it!"

Gyarados tried to dodge but with so many orbs falling down, he failed to do so. With that, he received significant damage, enough to make him faint.

Referee - "Gyarados is unable to battle. Predanight wins!"

Lance return his Gyarados and said,

Lance - "You did well, Gyarados. Take a nice long rest."

Lance - "That pokèmon is powerful. No wonder why he knocked out my Gyarados without moving his feet." he praised.

Ash - "Thanks."

Lance - "Go Salamence."

Out of the pokèball Salamence came out of the pokèball and let out a roar.

Ash - "Do you want to mega evolve?"

Predanight shook his head, signifying that it is a no.

Ash - "Okay."

Referee - "Predanight vs. Salamence. Begin the match!"

Ash - "Use Dragon Claw!"

Predanight's hand claws glow light green and it slashes the opponent repeatedly or a light-green aura forms around each of Garchomp's hands and they turn into a claw like shape and then it strikes its opponent with the claws.

Lance - "Fly above!"

Salamence uses his wings to fly above, successfully dodging the attack.

Lance - "Counter it with Steel Wing!"

While in the air, Salamence's wings glowed white and dashed to Predanight.

Ash - "Intercept it with your own Steel Wing."

Predanight's wings glowed white also and clashed with Salamence.

Ash - "Quick, Use Dragon Claw!"

Lance - "Counter with your own Dragon Claw!"

Predanight and Salamence claws glowed green and they both dashed to each other and they strike each other multiple times. Due to high defense thanks to Tyranitar, Predanight only receive minimal damage. (Predanight's hp 99%) (Salamence's hp 90%)

Ash - "Let's end this quick. Time to use your signature move. Jump high and use Super Explosive Wave!"

Lance - "Use Hyper Beam at full power!"

Predanight then jump high at the center of the battlefield and started to gather energy with blue stripes on it. Salamence uses Hyper Beam in which it is bigger than before and fire it to Predanight. Predanight receive the attack in which he made him flinch a little but he didn't give in. He is receiving 2.5% hp damage per second. After 10 seconds, Predanight is now finished gathering and he roared as he release the energy from him, resulting in an explosive wave.