Chapter 2

Maries' POV

When I opened my eyes, I silently freaked out. Someones arms were around me and I had no idea where I was. After a moment, I remembered what had happened. Then I realized that the pair of arms around me were Nialls arms. I was actually quite comfortable.

I jumped about a mile when Liam spoke, "She's awake. Marie, you never told us where you lived, so we couldn't take you home last night." Oh.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked. I didn't have a watch and my iPod was broken from my fall.

Liam looked at his phone and said, "Its about nine in the morning. You slept all night." At this moment, Naill started moving.

The first words out of his mouth when he opened his eyes were, "I'm hungry."

"Hi, Hungry. I'm Marie. Nice to meet you," I said. I smiled when he laughed at my terrible attempt at a joke. He was the only one.

"So, where do you live?" Zayn asked. Then I noticed what was missing: the sound of screaming fans. They must have all gone home. This meant that I could catch a taxi. Yay.

"Actually, I think the fans are gone. So I can just take a taxi home. You don't need to drive me," I said. Niall sighed, seeing where this conversation was going. They had only known me for a few hours and they already knew my stubborn side.

"Fine, but I'm walking you to the taxi and paying for it," Niall said. That boy must feel really guilty if he was willing to pay for my ride. But I took the offer, because I was sure he wouldn't back down any other way.

I got off of the couch and stiffled a groan. You know that phrase 'It's gonna hurt in the morning'? I'd like to meet the person who invented that phrase and kick their ass, excuse my language. My back was hurting something awful as were my wrist and ankle.

I think Louis must have seen the look on my face, cause' he said, "Do you need some aspirin, Marie?" Against my better judgement I nodded.

Niall looked worried and asked, "Are you okay, Marie? You look a little pale and you're shaking. Why don't you sit down for a while? You can go home later."

"Yes, okay, and no," I said, answering his questions. I sat back down on the couch and Louis brought me some aspirin and water. Thanking him, I swallowed the pills.

"Why can't you stay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, you need to relax for a bit," Liam said.

"I really have to go home now," I answered. Truth was, I was expecting my monthly call from my father some time today. I wouldn't miss that for the world.

Niall sighed and got up. He offered me his hand and I took it, allowing him to pull me to my feet. I winced but walked towards the door. We were about to leave when I was engulfed in a huge group hug. I laughed, even though it caused me pain. I felt something being pushed into my pocket; I decided to check it out later.

"Dont fall down any more stairs!" Louis yelled in my ear. I yelped and covered my ears. Louis grabbed my wrists and wrenched them apart. He continued shouting, "Be careful! Eat your vegetables! No sex is safe sex!"

"Louis! Stop!" I shouted over him while laughing. Liam and Zayn were literally rolling on the ground laughing. Harry had tears of joy running down his face and Niall was just laughing his adorable laugh.

Louis looked startled, as if he hadn't exactly known what he was saying. Oh, that poor boy, he really did belong in an insane assylum.

Still laughing, Niall guided me out of the tour bus and we walked towards the mall, because there were usually a few taxis waiting there.