Chapter 11 Sickness & Confession

Start from the beginning

Jidwi laugh a little at that. My heart somehow skips a beat and my eyes widen. What's happening? "What did I missed?" He asked as he made his way towards his bed. Still not giving me any glanced. "Umm not much. There's no new task or anything." Hangsung replied. "That's a relief. "I'm just going to catch a little nap. Ah-ro gave me the medicine even though I told her not too." He scoffed and lay himself down. "Get some rest Jidwi hyung ahh." Hangsung pad him on the back and slowly walk towards me. "I'm going to look for Yeo Wool. Wanna come?" He questioned me lowering his voice. I shook my head no and he left quietly. My eyes went back to the young king. I sigh as I too lay down on my own bed and drift off to sleep.

Jidwi POV

"You're ready to die?" The man who's face covered with mask spoke up. I look around me realizing I'm not in my room anymore but in the middle of a field. Alone with this man. I tried to move but I couldn't. The man then approached me slowly. "How long do you think you can hide? This is your fate." The man continue to talk as the sword in his hand was aimed at me. "Who are you?" I wanted to yelled but somehow my throat feels hoarse. "It doesn't matter who I am. But I'm here to end your life." He let out a chuckle. "So young, so precious but it's your fate. You cannot run from your own fate." He stood in front of me.

I've been scared before even though I don't admit it but now I'm frightened. There's no way to run. Where's Pa Oh? I'm all alone. Is this the end? Something caught my eyes as I stare at the back of the man, it was a figure standing not to far. "HELP!" I tried to scream out loud but it came out weak. "Who's going to help you? Everyone wants you dead." The man laugh humorously. "Please! Help me!" I plead feeling tears build up as the man only stood there and suddenly there's more people appear besides him but no one came further than that. "Anyone! Please! Help me! Please!." I kept pleading.

"Nobody will save you so stop pleading like the pathetic king you are, any last word my young king?" He smirk and swing his sword high. A tear falls down my face. "I don't want to die. Please spare me." I begged him. Never have I ever imagine that I will be begging for my life. He kept smirking and like a slow motion the sword that he was aiming at my neck was slowly approaching and I could feel my body shake. "Jidwi! Wake up! Jidwi!." I heard faint voices. I closed my eyes and painfully wait for this to end. "JIDWI!" I felt my body jolted and I opened my eyes to be met with a blurry vision of Sunwoo's face.

He look at me worried and I tried to make out what he's saying but I just can't get myself to focus well. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard him asked as I blink my eyes a few times. "It's just a bad dream. You're okay now." I finally heard him clearly. But I couldn't say anything as I just stare ahead. I know I'm drenched with sweats and I'm still feeling a little weak. "Jidwi?" a voice softly said catching my attention. I look up focused on Sunwoo's concerned face. "Did I wake you up?" I asked him weakly. "Yah how can you worry about that? Are you okay? You're looking pale." He said as I felt the back of hand on my forehead. "You're definitely warm. I'm going to get Ah-ro." He told me but before he could get up, I immediately reach his hand. "No..no don't leave. Please." I plead and his face soften as he come closer to me. "But you need medicine. Ah-ro can help you." He said to me.

"I'll be fine. Just don't leave me here alone." I told him. Somehow I feel like a child. A needy child. I know it was just a dream but it stills frightened me. He let out a sigh and turn to sit back beside me. "Okay, I'm not going go to Ah-Ro but let me just take some wet towels to sooth down your body temperature. Is that okay?" He asked me. I nod closing my eyes feeling my head spins a little. Why am I always ill lately? I know I don't have the best health condition but it's been getting worst. 5 minutes later Sunwoo came back beside me with a basin of water and a towel on his hand. He wet the towel a little and gently wipe face and neck. Once he's done, he lay the towel on my forehead.