"Pancakes are your favorite food."

"Cause after all this time, I'm still into you" - Paramore
Lauren's P.O.V.:
"With our hearts on fire."

We sang the last note of "Hearts On Fire". Everyone screamed at the end of the song which made me happy. We can tell if we are on the right way of the path of our music career if the whole crowd of the arena sings along with us. I smiled to my sisters, as Christina gave us a nod which means we did great.

"I know all of you have been waiting us to release a new album." Everyone screamed just by hearing the word 'album'. "But we can actually sing one song from it." They screamed louder.

"This is a song that me and Dani wrote, mostly her. It is about how we totally miss our ex-boyfriends and how we can't move on. This one is called If it isn't you." She made her speech before the songs started.

It was indeed a wonderful night for our first show. Everyone is loving it and that's what we really expect in every show.

"I know all of you have been waiting for The Vamps, so we're turning the show to them. We're cimorelli, once again." Lisa ended with all of us bowing. We walked of the stage, greeted by the NHC boys and The Vamps boys who cheered at the others side of the backstage. They are totally prepared for the show just by looking at their faces.

We all made a group hug, satisfied from what we have done a while ago. Katherine gave us motivational messages for each of us. Then we all went to separate ways. The others went back to the backstage to watch The Vamps while I went to our room to change my clothes.

I opened the door of the room, grabbed my bag which contains the clothes that I packed and went to the bathroom. I changed as quickly as possible, and placed some makeup on my face and powder on my neck. I sprayed my clothes with my perfume before placing my bag back to the  couch.

I went outside and stayed beside Dani who is near at the stage. I looked at Brad as he jumped around the stage, feeling and looking happy. All of them are playing with real passion. And they really sound so good. And it is a reason why they are so famous and they get acknowledge by a lot of people. They make music for people in this generation, yet they still stick with their style of music. Plus, they still remain humble.

They ended the night with their last song, All Night. Everyone was jumping to the song, having fun. They totally gave out there best for this show. They did one last bow before getting off the stage. We all cheered, for the success of this tour. We went back to our rooms, getting the things we needed, before going to the vans.

We all gathered, and one by one went to the different vans. When everyone was packed, we rode back to the hotel. But it wasn't that easy. There were still fans who followed us even if it was dangerous. The security did their best to put them away and we were able to move.

When we reached at the hotel, we walked briskly to the elevators, so tired that we could literally sleep at the floors. Christina opened our rooms and my head hit my bed in a blink of an eye.

Then I fell in a deep sleep.

Reece's P.O.V.:
Everyone was sleepy except for me and Allie. Since we can't sleep, we decided to go to the balcony to clear our minds.

We started talking about things which we were interested to. She continued chattering about the Kylie Jenner kit while I was looking at the view again. Just from up here, I could literally see malls and restaurants at the outside. Then one couple caught my eye.

There were two cars beside each other and two people leaning on it. They were having a deep conversation with each other, which can be tell by looking at their awkward positions and how they look like. Suddenly, the girl went inside her car, wiping her face, probably tears and drove away from the parking lot. The guy placed his hands on his head while crying. They must've broke up. Then I realized. That was the same thing that me and her did when we broke up. I bowed my head upon realizing it.