"Say yes."

Cause once upon a time you were my everything - Zara Larsson, MNEK
Lisa's P.O.V.:
Sorry sis, I have some important issues that I should work on. Guilt rises inside me but I know I'm doing this for a good thing. For Lauren's happiness.

I have to admit, this has been the first time wherein I was very supportive when it comes to the boys who dates Lauren. I am more sensitive of who she dates because I care about her. I kick the asses or punch the faces of the guys who treated her badly. But after receiving thousands of text from Reece begging me to help him in his problem, I replied back with no hesitation.

Here I am, standing in front of Reece's room. I rang the doorbell as the door flew open. Tris, shirtless with his hair messy already made my day. Bless this goddamn beautiful creature.

He smiled, held my waist and led me to the room. I gasped in shocked after seeing the disaster of this room. There were papers everwhere and a pile of clothes at the side.

"How did you get into this mess for an hour?" I asked Reece as he looked at me tiredly. His eyes were bloodshot and I can't decide whether it was because of thinking of ideas or was sleepy.

"He was lovesick." Blake answered as he and George started laughing.

"Wait. He is lovesick." George added and that's when Reece gave both of them a glare. I cleaned up some things at the bed and sat infront of him.

"Spill the beans." I told him and that's when he started confessing his love for Lauren. I have to admit that it is kinda awkward to hear a boy talking or gushing about one of my sisters but the way Reece put so much emotions in getting Lauren back changed the awkward tension into something more serious.

".... so what should I do?" He asked as he rubs both of his hands. He showed me a notebook wherein he wrote some ideas. He stated that he can't decide properly and doesn't know what she likes.

"Why not..."

Lauren's P.O.V.:
I took a picture of Dani at the Eiffel Tower. I have been gazing this tower since I saw it at the hotel window. And forgot to mention, I was hired as the photographer just because I brought a professional camera with me. My plan was to picture tourist spots but then it ended up me picturing my sisters faces.

"Lauren, one more time!" Dani shouted as I rolled my eyes to show my frustration. I pictured one more time before giving the camera to her so she could see it. I walked nearer to Christina while we were waiting for everyone. When everyone's done with there thing, we continued walking around again. We kept om doing this for almost 2 hours before we all are tired. Joe rang us a while ago and told us that we will have a group meeting so I guess we have to end this "journey".

Upon arriving the hotel, we went to the conference room that Joe surprisingly resereved for us to have a meeting. When I entered the room, a long table with chairs at the side was the first thing I saw. Joe is sitting at the very end of the room, with 2 unfamiliar faces at each side of him. They look young, very young. They seem scared and shy. I wonder what Joe is up to.

"So I'm calling this meeting since I will be adding one opening acts." Joe started the meeting as he placed both of his hands at this big blue book infront of him.

"Meet Electronic Duo." He gestured the two people beside.

"Hi, I'm Jake." The boy looked up and spoked out. He has a smile on his face and tried his best to be in ease.

"I'm Danielle. We both are DJ's and do vocals." The other girl said with a wave. We greeted them back with a simple hi.

"Oh god, we have the same names!" Dani blurted out all of the sudden which made some of us jolt in shock. Upon realizing the weird outburst of her, we all started laughing. Seems like Dani is making friends already.