Three Wishes

A supposedly WPAfterDark contest entry.
But laziness got the best of me.

Enjoy!

-Nothin' but Em

P.S

UNEDITED. Please do not hesitate to point out my grammar issues so I could change it. Happy reading!

* * *

Genies were assholes.

Furious, Sasha Pierce yanked hard at the invisible rope around her shoulders and waist that tied her parallel to a tree. She may not see the binds and her efforts may prove futile against the powerful magic, it would be cold in Sahara before she would give up.

Of all the genies her creator could give her, He gave her a rude, egotistical, selfish genie.

"You, bloody humans, think so highly of yourselves." Mean hazel eyes glared at her fear-stricken eyes with the same hue. "It goes to show that humans are clueless to their place on this planet you call earth."

The cold bite of the night didn't do anything to make her shudder. It was her captor's voice. His words were frozen solid with cold wry amusement to the extent she could sense mockery.

Sasha defiantly studied the mystical creature before her as he dangled his lamp carelessly in one hand. She watched, transfixed, as he twirled it around his index finger and flicked his wrist to throw the lamp into the air, only to catch it again and repeat the motion.

He was dressed in an Arabian attire that Sasha could only see in Disney movies. The silk vest glowed with the odd light of blue that made her think of the summer skies. His vest, however, did nothing to conceal his tanned muscular chest and abdomen that was covered with black hair forming a v-line that thinned and disappeared beneath his pants which rode low on his hips and formed like a bell with the hem ending at mid-calf.

Sasha's stare drifted from his bare feet to his head covered in a white-colored turban. The headdress had a huge gleaming sapphire at the center.

The genie seemed to be sparkling everywhere.

And here she was dressed in a flimsy rented Sailor Moon costume.

"Despite the fact that I only met one Genie, I could also say the same. You, bloody genies, think so highly of yourselves."

He stopped twirling the lamp and focused his gaze on her. Sasha's newly found courage instantly crumbled.

Whatever she saw in his eyes, it was dangerous.

"Of course, you met only one Genie. You can never have the chance to have your three wishes granted twice."

Sasha gulped. "So are you here to grant me three wishes?"

The creature laughed so dark and rough; Sasha shuddered. She shouldn't have talked to him at the Halloween party. Should've realized he was a walking trouble at the moment she noticed him alone in the corner, looking adamantly bored.

A real sucker for a good-looking bare-chested bored Indian (at least she thought he was), Sasha couldn't resist approaching him.

And when they had an interesting conversation about anything under the sun, Sasha's attraction to him had sparkled like a neon light in her mind.

Attraction, my ass.

* * *

You can find the whole story in Dreame. :)