But Iris didn't take to kindly to that rule. And her father had learned to accept that about his daughter.

"I don't think that's a good idea, your highness," A representative had spoke up, a hesitant expression painted against his face. Iris heavily glared at the man, as he instantly looked down at the ground.

"Oh, yes. The hangings of the pirates are today," The king stated.

Iris raised an eyebrow. "How does that involve me? Henry works for the royal navy; he only takes a hobby in studying the myths of the sea," She challenged.

The king looked at his daughter firmly, before he sighed in defeat. He knew better than to argue with his headstrong daughter. "Alright. You must be back before the hangings. I don't want you to see the horrors of the killings."

"How compassionate of you, your highness," Iris sarcastically muttered, her heels clicking against the marble floors. She could hear the quiet sniggers of guardsmen, but she ignored them.

"YOU'RE TELLING me, a ghost pirate called, Capital Salazar wants you to find Jack Sparrow to give him a message, to free him and his crew from the curse of the Devil's Triangle," Iris had clarified, staring at Henry like he was insane

Henry nodded his head, as the women continued to stare at him beyond belief. "Iris, I know it's hard to believe, but I'm telling you the truth," Henry persisted.

"I believe you," Iris honestly stated, "How are we going to pull this off?"

"We?"

Iris smirked. "Did you really think I would let you go on this journey without me?"

Henry hesitated, "I can't possible allow you to get into trouble."

The brunette-haired women smiled slyly. "Henry, dear, dear Henry, I hate to bring up my family, but my father would bail me out of jail if I were to get arrested."

"Your father-"

Iris grew annoyed with Henry making excuses to not have her join him. "Henry, for God sakes, I'm going with you. End of discussion."

Henry sighed, pursed his lips. "Fine. But if anything happens."

"-If anything happens," Iris remarked, "I will take care of it." Henry smiled silently, nodding his head.

"I said I was going to help you find your father. This me keeping my promise," Iris expressed, running her fingers through his hair.

Henry flushed pink, his eyes glazing down to the chains that engulfed his arms and legs. The hospital bed Henry laid in was white cotton, as Iris had sat beside the man. After what happened on the ship Henry was working on, Iris had quickly rushed to the hospital as she had heard her best friend was hurt.