"you don't have to just put up with this, ging. I know some good looking women from my old job that I still chat with from time to time. I'm sure I could set something up for you guys," I said as I continued cleaning off the counters. 

he chuckled. "why?" he asked. "I mean....I don't want this to come in between you and finding a good lady friend, bro. it would be kinda weird having to explain....this to a lady you meet. its like 'yeah, I like pussy but from time to time, I like a lil' dick too' ya know?" It was kinda difficult to put it into words now that I was trying to say it out loud. he chuckled. 

"kinda hard to do that when I'm gay," he deadpanned. "no, no, don't say that, ging. I'm sure that if you keep looking and-" this time I was the one who was cut off with a finger. "I'm not saying this cause I'm desperate or anything. if I were, id just hire a hooker and make due with that until I could get a girlfriend. that's not what I'm after at all, babe," he said, running his hand down my chest. 

"well then....what are you after?" I had to admit that....after hearing all the stories he had told me about his past relationships, it was hard to figure out what he had wanted in the first place. when they broke up with them, it was always because of something they weren't getting from him and he made no effort to keep it together. it didn't make any sense. 

he backed away and leaned against the counter, taking this moment to think about it. he thought for a moment before he spoke again. "ya know, for a long time, I thought I knew what I want, sean. I wanted a pretty little house wife who made me dinner and brought me my slippers and the newspaper. I wanted to get married and live in a little picket fence house and all that. I wanted what was the traditional image of happily ever after. you know what I found out after being around you for so long?" he asked. "what?" I asked. 

"you are fucking perfect, man! I mean seriously! you do the cooking, the cleaning, take care of the kids, and you pay the bills, AND.....ya take care of me, sean. pretty damn well too. I don't think I could take care of myself better than you can, bro. oh....and if that's not enough to convince you, let me tell you this: with you, I don't have to worry about the time of the month, wearing a condom to prevent having kids, bitching and moaning about me not doing shit around the house as soon as I fucking walk in the door from work. I mean....do I really have to go on? I can totally go on all day," his grin grew wider. 

I raised a brow. "oh? so you are saying that you are so ok with being pretty much taken care of that you are willing to be my 'girl', huh?" I was being overly blunt with this. he chuckled, gripping my head again and pulling me close. "oh ill be much more than that, babe. so much more," he growled lustfully before kissing me again. 

next thing I knew, who I found to be the best friend in the world, also turned into the start of the best relationship I could ever picture. what started as a 5 or so second kiss turned into a fight to see who's clothes could come off faster. I was glad I put all the dishes away because I ended up knocking the drying rack off the counter as he fought to pull my shirt off. we stumbled all along the hall and up the stairs, laughing when we weren't trying to shove our tongues down each other's throats. 

I kicked open the door to my room as I pulled my shirt over my head. he closed it behind us and, as soon as my head was free he attacked again. his shirt came off easy enough but he was having trouble getting my jeans undone. what would have been typical wrestling between friends had turned into a struggle as we tried to undress each other. 

he actually pinned me down as my jeans finally went slack against my waist. he had a sick grin as he kissed on my chest, working his way down as he pulled off the jeans. he rubbed his face against my crotch as he worked the undies off. "...wait ging...I think that--" he didn't hesitate long enough for me to finish. the moment it was freed, he swallowed it whole.