chapter 11

two months later.....

nobunaga pov

i could hear his sobbing before i even saw him. he was leaned over the bar top feeling around for another drink. i slid it over to him as i sat down. i thought the sobbing would have stopped by now. i heard that he confessed to sean about the affair, sean wasn't bothered by it in the least. i rubbed his back soothingly. he looked up when i sat down next to him. "whats wrong?" i asked. "im....im scared, nobu. i feel like....like he is holding it all it. that one night, while im sleepin, he....he might like stab me or something! oh god or even worse. i might wake up and.....he might be dead next to me. he wasn't bothered in the least when i told him that i been cheating all this time. hell he even encouraged it, looking like he was relieved when he heard about it. what am i susposed to do about this? he must be soooooo fucking mad at me! i done fucked up this time. i done fucked up REALLY bad this time, nobu. he aint said nothing about it. hell, he even asked me when i was gonna go again," he gripped his head in complete disarray. i chuckled on the inside. ever since uvo confessed, him and shalnark haven't been doing it. it got to shal so bad that he ended up confessing himself. i didnt give a fuck. i just wanted them to get together so me and sean could get together. ive been having pity sex with the sobbing shal and its hard to get off from it. i need sean real bad right now. naturally i couldn't tell either of them that. that would be like fanning the flames.

a moment of him wallowing in self pity before he looked at me, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "nobu....will you do me a favor?" he asked. i shrugged. "will you.....will you have sex with sean?" i was unable to hide my shock at the question. i nearly fell over out the stool. "what?! no! why would i cheat on my boyfriend?" i asked. i didnt say it out loud but shal asked me to do that too, about a month ago now. pretty much wont stop sobbing and insisting that i sleep with him. my argument was 'im not out for vengeance. uvo would kill me AND well....i want you to feel the pain of what you did cause you brought it on yourself'. it only served to make him even sadder. i had to stop him from committing suicide three times in the last month.  

uvo seemed pretty shaken up about the whole thing. "he....aint shown no signs of anger at all, nobu. hell, he aint shown any emotion towards me since i told him. all he does is.....is play with them damn kids! why wont he look at me, nobu? why wont he be mad? sad? something?! all he do is go to work and be with them fucking kids all the time!" his hand clenched into a fist and he gritted his teeth. shit. his eyes went from sad and gloomy to fill with rage and hatred. he actually crushed the glass in his hand. uh oh! "uvogin, dont be mad at the kids!" i tried to calm him down but he was already up. he stormed out the bar. i sighed. sean, if you ever planned to fight back.....this would be the time.

later on that night......

killua pov

yeah, i was proud. dad got promoted to black belt two weeks ago meaning that he could fight back now. its about time. i was.....i was soooo scared for him. that one day, big dad would come in and he'd kill him. but now....now im not worried at all. he is about to fight the teachers and win. i had never felt so.....safe before. we were all in our room, simply playing with some legos. we were having a game to see who could build the highest tower and i was totally winning.

*crash!* everyone looked to the door. dad was at full attention. "stay in here and stay quiet," he said and his tone told us that he wasn't playing this time. the heavy footsteps echoed all through the house and his screams were traumatizing. then....the footsteps echoed up the stairs. dad cautiously opened the door to our room. "whats wrong--" "WHERE ARE THEY?!" the scream was something i had never heard before. big dad screams alot but this one.....it sounded like he was crying. "uvogin, we can talk--" there was a loud crash and a hole was busted in the door. dad forced it shut, then......there was commotion. some grunts, screams, some stuff was breaking. gon hid in a corner by the bed, crying his eyes out. he hugged his knees, screaming for it all to stop. i sat beside him, doing my best to comfort him.