CHIBI Halloween special

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE ALSO THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER NOW SEE YA LATER

===========POE===========

Today's Halloween there's gonna be a Halloween Party at the school and it been frantic since the girls and some of my friends made or boughten their Halloween costumes, Meanwhile my friend Excal went as a knight from Dark Souls III, Atlas decided ...

Today's Halloween there's gonna be a Halloween Party at the school and it been frantic since the girls and some of my friends made or boughten their Halloween costumes, Meanwhile my friend Excal went as a knight from Dark Souls III, Atlas decided that he went as lil' Mac, Frost went as the Night Lord,Ash went as Ryu Hayabusa, Nekros went as a dementor, Loki went as a ghost, Inaros decided that he would stay with his aunts and give kids candy hat come by.

Rhino went as torr and his little baby sister went as ferra. And Limbo went as Mr. Facilier, And I decided that I should go with Genos from OnePunchMan. When I was done I went down stairs waiting for my friends to arrive then my sisters arrive in their costumes, Ivara went as the Huntress from Dead By Daylight.

Valkyr decided on Freya, Mag P went as Magneto,trinity went as Mercy,Nyx went as ,Nova went with a Symmetra and her Teralyst dressed up as a gundam. Shadow stalker went as an assassin, the G3 went decided with Mystic,Valor, and Instinct,and my mom went as a Vampire for halloween.

when I was waiting the doorbell open and when I opened it Clementine, her costume was Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. I hugged her and she kissed me and went inside the house where my friends and family was in here as well.

"So are We ready for this Party!" Valkyr said in her costume happy. The rest agrees and we went for the party.

 The rest agrees and we went for the party

-TimeSkip-

We are at the high school and the party just started so we decided that we are gonna have fun. A lot has happened where was a horror maze, a creepy dance floor and a lot of scary things,it was a fun time there. Then my friend Excal walked up to me.

"This is actually one of the best Halloween parties I've been in." He said as he was eating Vor's Ice Cream cup. "Yes it is Excal, also your girlfriends want you."

"Wait what?" Just then Mag (wearing a metal bender costume from LOK, and Cressa is wearing a costume that resembles Zaria and starts draggin him away for some loving...

"Ahhhhh... I feel sorry for him." As I drink some greedy milk Clementine walked up to me and hugged me.

"Happy Halloween (Y/N)!" She said happily in her costume and I replied back and kissed her on the head. Then she pull me towards where the rest of my friends and family are there and we went back to partying.

"HAPPY HALOWEEN PEOPLE!" (Y/N) said with his friends and family, and the people who are at the haloween party started to celebrate again.

===========POE ===========

See ya next chapter also a HAPPY HALLOWEEN