First Blood and some alone time with a Cougar and her sister.

Here's is the next chapter of this story also if you haven't get it from the chapter title yep some kills and some sex... lets get on with it.

===============POE==============

(3rd P.O.V)

As we quickly gotten ready for the day I briefly saw what underwear they were putting on and they were doing it slowly so he thought they are enticing him to do it with them but failed, well after they eaten their breakfast they quickly ran to school, meanwhile on their way there (Y/N) was confronted by a girl he knew was from their school but didn't know her exactly.

 "Hello, can I ask you something?" She asked me and I replied why and she told me that she wants to go on a date with me but I denied. And she reluctantly went with it but unknowingly around a corner Shadow,Valkyr,Trinity P,and Mag Prime saw what was going on and all of the, thought the same thing. 

"That FUCKING Bitch Is Gonna Die Today"

And when she was out of sight they knocked her out and killed her in a alley way using their weapons they found (knives,bat,hammer,machete,and their fist.) And The way they killed her was slow and painful also think of the way they killer her as in some of scene in the anime called Hirugashi. But they were extra careful when the doing the body by putting it into multiple bags and removing the blood from the place effectively. 

Then they catch up with (Y/N) he was gonna question where were they until they gotten to spthe school and Clementine ran up to him and hugged him in happiness, and the girls thought her doing it as sister but they didn't know, that they had sex before... 

Then they restarted their classes unknowingly Glacia,and Lucia were looking at them with their binoculars curtesy of Alda, "we got him in our sights Alda." Lucia said through a radio .

"Alright Lucia, so you people know of the plan right?" Alda V told her, and they both knew the plan.

-MeanWhile in history class before it's starts-

"Hmm maybe it's time to finally do it..." Mavolia said while Morgana prepares for the day, then she finally asked her that should they do it to (Y/N) today, and she agrees. Welp (Y/N) your gonna get a major surprised today. It went usual for the first few classes until a when they were doing an assignment in biology period when (Y/N) finished their project with a random girl and  finished she was able to steal a quick kiss on (Y/N) he didn't notice it though but Clementine ( the only girl in his future harem he doesn't know about) in the class saw this this and gotten pissed because of it and when class ended that said girl was in the bathroom with her and no one else was in it so she then spoke.

"Clem (Why did you kissed him?)" She said. The girl the next replied back "because I can and he will be my boyfrie-gaa!-" that's was all she can say until Clementine gotten angry ad grabbed her throat.

"CLEM (HE Is Mine Okay,MINE And IF I SEE YOU DO THAT AGIN YOULL BE SORRY!!!)" . Then the girl replied a very wrong comment .

"Phhh ha please your only just a worthless girl with a crus-" Clementine then started drowning her using the toilet and didn't it for a long time until she died and threw her into the dump in the back of earth school. The cameras did see her but they weren't recording because the wiring was cut by something

-before-

Mark was one of nidu's pets and was in the school with him but when nidus was at gym he gotten out and found some wiring and chewed on it before going back to Nidu's coat. And when he was doing it he was thinking of this during the chewing. "Hmm this is a nice sensation I gotta to do this again sometimes!"

(Note this is referencing to this made by DrunkFu on Deviantart.)

(Y/N) P

(Y/N) P.O.V)

During the Lunch Hour when I was with his friends, Ali (Atlas),Evan (Excal),Luke(Loki),Nate (Nidus),And Ryan (Rhino). And they were talking about about the things they do aka games,videos,work,and a few more, then Mavolia ask that I should see Morgana, the reason because was unclear but it was something about my work. So I went with her.

It took a few minutes before we go at to her room and she opened the door I saw Morgana.at her desk and I went up to her.

"So did you need me for something Ms. Morgana?" I asked her and she looks up and looks to Mavolia wit her a stare and she locks the doors and closes the blinds. While I didn't notice it Morgana stand up and walk up to me And pushes me on the chair that was behind me.

"There's a reason why I want you here, and that reason is they me, my assistant, and a few others at this school has a crush on you and one of them had actually made a move on you and succeeded. So I'll decided that me and my assistant shall get our ways with you as well." She then starts to kiss me while Mavolia starts to undress me and caressing me at the same time. Morgana stops and unzips my pants and stared at my cock and begins to suck me off while Mavolia starts to kiss me and give tongue to me as well.

This continued for awhile until I final camed on her face and breast and Mavolia stopped giving me tongue and started kissing Morgana and licking the cum off of her while she did the same and kissed Malovia as well, it gave me a heavy blush and my member harden back again. Mavolia then gotten on top of me and slowly went down on my causing some moans from her and me meanwhile Morgana starts to kiss Mavolia and groped her breast at the same time.

"Oh my God (Y/N)! Fuck Me like I'm you Sex Slave treat me like a bitch!"

you then spanked her petite ass and went harder on it causing more moans from her. And when you slammed her down on your throbbing cock it paired into the womb and hit the walls of it causing her to moan even more loudly. 

   Then you finally camed in her after what seemed like hours of thrusting it into her tight pussy. Cum started to overflowed out of her womb and cleric after you pulled it out. You then lay her down so she can rest and tune Morgana clean your harden dick and placed her ass over it and went down causing moans from both of you. And she allowed you to suck on your breast.

"I should let you do this to me once a week to both of us, and I'll give you extra credit for it~" she whisper into his ears. And he decided that  he will consider  it. Later she stopped and changed positions to An al, and she moved more voraciously and Moaning loudly (Y/N) is doing the same as well. Few minutes have passed and he finally camed in her and they then rested for a bit before (Y/N) asked something.

"Is Mavolia gonna be pregnant?"

"No I gave her Contraception pills few hours before, so you don't have to worry." Morgana told him before Mavolia week, up and hugged (Y/N), Morgana the joined in and stayed in that position until they cleaned the place and put on their clothes. When (Y/N) looked at the clock a Hour has passed, and he went to the next hour class but before that Morgana and Mavolia gave him a kiss and a note pass and (Y/N) then left for his next hour class

===============POE==============

And here's the end of this chapter see ya next time.