Chibi-Omake Chapter 1#

Omake 1-Cooking Troubles

(3rd P.O.V)

In the Tenno House the girls are just sitting around doing their own thing until one of them (Nova P) just screamed, they rest of the girls quickly ran to her room and discovered a shocked Nova P, they questioned what's wrong until she told them something, "I-I-It's (Y/N)'s Birthday...." they just them realized it and started screaming and arguing thinking about what should they get him for his birthday.

"GIRLS!" Valkyrie screamed using war cry causing them to look at her, "I have an idea..." they quickly listen in and now know a plan, so they quickly went to work while two of them tdistract (Y/N) from finding out. Mag prime and trinity prime went and distract him while the rest went to make something for him.

-to the Pantry and Kitchen!-

"So does anyone know how to make a cake?" ivara asked and none of the knew which they should of placed before hand, but Nova brought out her IPotato and search on a guide to make a cake. They quickly went to work getting the ingredients for the cake. and during all of that mag and trinity p distract (Y/N) but asking them to take them somewhere for fun, he agreed but didn't know why and felt a nagging feeling on his head.

-meanwhile-

"Hey (Y/N) can we go to Darvo's Ware I need to get something." Trin P said as mag is on (Y/N) back. "Alright but slow down its hard with Mag P on my back, and I don't mean she's fat I, it's just that I'm weak." 

End of part 1# part 2 coming out with the next Omake Chapter 2#

Omake 2#-Darvo's Wares

(Darvo's P.O.V)

It was a normal day for Darvo and his store as he saw people come Andy go in his store and some of his friends buying stuff or working with him, until he saw his childhood friend Clementine coming in his store walking up to him.

"oh hey Clementine do you need something?" Darvo said to his co worker of his store. "Clem (I need some, tranquility,rope, ball gag, condoms, viagra, calis, and a few more things relating to sex.)" she said and Darvo just stared at her in shock. "Uhhhhhh..... why do you need those things?" Darvo's reluctantly asked her. "...its CLEM-SSIFIED."... it went really awkward in the store very quickly due to a lot of reasons....

"... okay I only have the gag and the rope the rest.. you have to find them yourself sorry, also Why did you say that Pun?" Darvo said unbelievably after what just occurred. She then left with the gag,and rope as Darvo just stared at her in shock. "I feel so sorry for the man who she is gonna have sex with." Then he went back to reading a magazines.

End of Omake 2#

Omake 3-Sentient pet

(3rd P.O.V)

It's the weekends and Nova P decide to go to the city and figure out what to do today, she have been to a lot of places and knew where to go in the city so she went to her favorite place. A Game shop for new content to play until she saw something in the shadows of a alley way when she checked it was a small Teralyst  moving around confused. She thought it was very cute and tried to touch it but if quickly attack but it was ineffective (the Tearlyst size is that of a adult Corgi standing on his hind legs.) and she squealed due to it and carried it while rubbing on its head which it liked then fell asleep.

"So cute!" She thought to her self and then quickly went home hiding it from people and placed hm on her bed where he woke up and moved around but having a hard time due to the bed.

"Okay now stay here while I get some foodies for you okay." She patted on its head and left to get it foodies, "hmm I'm gonna look around to see what this room gonna offer." Teralyst thought to it self while getting off the bed, Tera then went to the closet to see if there is anything interesting and founded itself under a bunch of clothes where it tried to escape.

"Goddammit help!"

Tera said while trying to get out but fail a lot until someone heard it and carried him out of the clothes pile when Tera looked at the person... it was (Y/N) holding Tera and Tera was a bit scared until (Y/n) placed him down.

"Hmm who brought you here?" (Y/N) said while looking at the Teralyst climbing on him and resting on his lap until Nova P came in.

"Y-Y-Y/N  What A-Are You Doing Here!!" She said shocked because she didn't want him to know about her new pet.

"I was just looking for something and then I found this little dude." (Y/N) said as he shows her Tera. Then Tera just waved his arm at Nova P."hi mom who is this weird person who is hugging me?"

"Uhhh... his name is Tera..... PLEASE PLEASE DONT TELL LOTUS ABOUT THIS!" she yelled then takes Tera away just to hug him marrying to make herself feel better.

".... alright." (Y/N) said as he then hugs her to make her feel happy. Then both of them thought of plans to hide him from the lotus which took awhile until they notice her left the room... (cue loud scream from Nova P.)

~Meanwhile~

"Well looks like I'm in a big room now... hmm what tha-" that was all Tera was able to say before being picked up by lotus...

"Who the hell are you???" Lotus said as she hold Tera up while using the cords on the back of her head to hold her coffee.

.

..

...

"Tera!!!" Echoed through the house causing the rest stir but for lotus she quickly went to NP room and saw Nova P trying to find Tera while (Y/N) is trying to calm her down. Then they turn around and saw lotus holding Tera, which lotus scolded them for making such an ruckus then asking them who is the little guy.

Then Nova P told her story of how she found him, and how she took her hoe and (Y/N) finding him. "Can I please have him I'll take care of him, feed him and make sure he's okay!!!" Nova said as she trying to convince lotus. It took a Long Time (3 hours before she gave  into their antics mainly Novas. "Alright Alright you can keep him." 

"YES!!!" She said then trying to get Tera before Lotus said something getting her attention

"But you must promise that you can take care of him correctly." Then giving Tera to her and Nova agreeing to her terms.then Tera said something he they didn't understand except for Nyx who is listening to it in her dreams.

"This is one weird as fuck family and I'm a part of it..."

Tera said as her is glomped by Nova P.

End of Omake 3#.

Next chapter will be called First bl——- now good bye see ya later.