Chapter 6

|| Brit ||

Yea I'm pregnant... I haven't told Jeremiah yet. I wonder if he'll be mad? He said he loved me but maybe that was in the heat of the moment because we were having sex. I'm only 16. I'm not ready for a baby. Maybe I'll abort it and not tell anybody-- too late I already told that son of bitch Bre. I guess imma juss gone and call Jeremiah and tell him to come over so I can tell him.

*calls Jeremiah*

Some Thot- "hello?!" She had a lil too much attitude in her voice.

Me- "uhmm who this?"

Her- "bitch don't wur bout it! What you want calling young j??" Fucking illiterate ass.

Me- "first off don't call me outta my name, where yo class at? Yo dignity? Yo maturity? Acting like your 12 and second of all I know goooood and well Jeremiah ain't got no secretary so give him his phone!" Put her on hush mode and then a deep voice came to the phone.

Jeremiah- "wassup?"

Me- "hay uh can you come over so we can talk?"

Jeremiah- "for what? If Ian getting no pussy we can talk otp" he's so rude.

Me- "well then. Jeremiah... I'm pregnant."

Jeremiah- "what you telling me fa?"

Me- "cause it's yours!!"

Jeremiah. "Shit ain't mine"

Me- "yes it is. Your the only guy I been with. I'm lesbian remember."

Jeremiah- "obviously yo ass ain't if you claim you pregnant by me.

*hangs up phone*

|| Young J (Jeremiah) ||

This girl got me fucked up. Actually she got herself fucked up. Claim she lesbian but was all on a nigga dick LITERALLY! She emn sucked it! And knew how!!! But she gay 😑 yea right. She better not start telling people that that baby is mine before my girl Miya find out and leave my ass. Lemme quit she ain't going no where. Don't nobody want her insecure ass but me. And that's only cause she got that guap.

Taahh! That bitch Brittany crazy as hell. Her pussy good though. 😏

Kik: __jvoxo__ (2 underscores both sides)