Chapter 25

my finger prints were found on her body, my dna underneath her fingernails. but thats only because we had been sleeping around. they really think i killed my baby? my baby girl!
there was feds watching my house and checking my job, so i had to run. i can't go to jail for something i didn't do. let alone be in jail while whoever did this is not dead. i got a good feeling who did it but i just can't believe it. i hate that i have to take out somebodies mother. some baby's mother.

I pulled up at this gas station called Kum & Go in omaha nebraska. i had 10 dollars left so 5 dollars went in the tank & the other 5 bought me a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter.

"Hi can i get 5 on 7... and a bag please" i say with a slight smile

"Sure hun," the lady says with a wide smile "you have a safe day" she says handing my bag.
as i gathered my things and began to walk away as she says "grab yourself some jelly.. and milk too if you want! on the house" she smiles at me & walks away to the back of the store.
i was sooooo mfn happy because a nigga was gonna be struggling with peanut butter sandwiches & water 😐 #blessed.

After i pulled out of the gas station i drove into a walmart a few miles down the road. i found a parking spot in the back & decided that that's where i'll be camping out for a while. until i feel like i am being recognized by too many people, then... on to the next city.

A/N: yay or nay?