Chapter 5

|| Bre ||

I can't believe that my mom is lesbian. I mean like for all my life she has been telling me that homosexuality is wrong and it's a sin. She's been lying to me man! I know I shouldn't care but this shit hurts man. This should mean that we can be back to how we used to be now but nah bruh. One thing I prolly hate more than homophobia is liars and hypocrites. After we left the restaurant Miya couldn't understand how much I was hurting because I hadn't told her everything about how my mother used to treat me she juss know that she was a trip. All this time she been on 'business trips' she prolly juss been with her girlfriend. I decided to call Brittany so I can talk to somebody who really gets the reason why I'm so upset.

|| Brittany ||

So I'm juss chillen at home watching some netflix and I get a call from Bre. Ion know what I started fixing my hair and lipgloss when she was calling me like she was gone see my face 😂 but I answered the phone.

*phone convo*

Me- "hello?" Tryna sound all cute an seductive an shit.

Her- "tf wrong with yo voice??" My dumbass lmao.

Me- "nothing 😳 but wassup?"

Her _"mannn tellll me why my momma like pussy!"

Me - "quit lying bruh"

Her - "on momma"

Me - "how you gone put sum'n on her when it's about her?? Fucking dumbass" we bust out laughing

Her - "shut up but you know what I meant child."

Me- "yea I did........ (Awkward silence) bab-- I mean Bre I miss you."

Her - "open your window man."

*hangs up.*

So I open my window an she comes in looking sooo good I just wanted to jump on her and hug and kiss her. Well tbh that's what I did.

"Wtf Bre!?" She said

"What I thought that's why you came!" I said

"You thought I came for a fuck?!? I came because I needed you to be a good friend like you promised you always would be and give me advice and talk me outta beating tf outta my momma. Not for you. I lost all interest in you when you let a nigga fuck you that you don't know. Ain't nun change. Ion even know why I'm here"

I was finna cry but naw fuck that I had enough! "LOOK HER BRELYNN MONE'A JOHNSON!! I'm SO fucking sick of you talking to me any kind of way. You don't come into MY house and disrespect me--" (gco)

"That's just fucking it Brittany Rayonna Evans! I DONT respect you" she said.

"Then get tf out!! That's why I'm pregnant anyway!" I said. I can tell she was hurt because her eyes started to water and her jaws clinched. She punched a hole in my wall and tipped over my nightstand and was about to climb out of the window and she turned and said "your just like you mother. Yo child is gonna be just like you. A FUCKI.NG MISTAKE!"

Those words hurt me so bad. She is the only one who knows about my mother and the story behind me. She used it against me and now... Now Bre can burn in hell for all I care. Fuck daawwtt.

COMMENT? VOTE? FOLLOW?