Chapter 3

|| Bre ||

"Man I think I was too harsh on babygirl. I mean she has put up with my bs for the pass years and this is her first time fucking up." I said as I rolled up talking to my best friend Miya. "But shit! She fucked a nigga and she spossed to be a fucking lesbian! fuck her bruh!" I continued to vent to Miya and she listened with open ears and a closed mouth. She just hugged me and let me cry into her arms. Miya has been my A1 since before me an Brittany and I think she was lowkey jealous when she found out that I was going with Brit. She never told me she had feelings for me so I juss continued to fw Brit and it turned into sum'n serious.

|| Miya ||

Hey I'm Miya and I'm real good friends with Bre. I'm a fem 5'2 and I'm a chubby mixed girl with shoulder length curly hair. Me and Bre became so close cause back in middle school some girls was picking on me and she defended me and I've been loving her every since. I haven't told her how I feel though because I didn't think that she'd ever give a fatass like me the time of day and because she was telling about how she really liked Brit so I juss let it be. Now since they are broken up this might be my chance but Bre needs a friend right now not a fuck. At least I think.

"You don't have to be here Miya. I know imma mess an Ian tryna get tears all over your shirt an stuff" Bre said as she pulled outta our hug.

"Nahh, you good man. You want sum'n to eat or drink?" I said as I got up. I know my way around her house pretty well.

"Naw ion want nun... Unless you on the menu." She said making me blush.

"I'm not your type." I said

"What's my type then?" She said smiling showing her GORGEOUS white teeth and and winning smile.

"Pretty and skinny" I said dryly and turning around.

"Naw ma you got the game twisted"

"How I got the game twisted Bre?! You chose HER over ME! She was the skinny one she was the pretty one. You never even asked me if y'all was a good look. I thought I meant sum'n to you from when you stuck up for me. Guess I didn't mean enough for you to be with huh?!"

"Babygirl I'm sorry.. Ian know you felt like this. If I would have know I would have been with yo-- (gco)" Bre said.

"Naw man. Save the bs. It's coo though. Don't come at me when you tryna get ya dick wet cause Brit ain't here. Thought we was better than that B"

"We is ma juss lemme show you." She walked up to me and kissed me so deeply an so passionately. I deepened this kiss and our tongues began to intertwine. She picked me up and put me on the counter (lil strong ass) and began to rub my vagina through my leggings causing me to let out a soft moan. "Yo moan sexy asf" she said in between us kissing. She was about to slip her finger inside of me but I stopped her and said "Naw B I can't. I can't do this like this cause I know it's juss happening out of spite from what Brit did." With that being said I hopped down from the counter and got my keys and purse and left. I can't let my first time be with somebody who doesn't even feel for me like I feel for them. Nuh-uhh. Not having it.

A/N : COMMENT!? Lemme know wassup man. Frfr.