Chapter 9: The plan

"Gather up! It's time for action"
Aaron said standing in the middle of room and we all form a circle around him.

"Second thing we need to do Is make a plan" He said exchanging a look with Jaynold and both of them nodded

Jaynold turn's his back and pick up a map in the table. The map look's dusty and old. But I do know that because of this mission---the place where we are going have'nt been explored for year's. Some have tried going there but never come back.

"This map. Show's the remaining coordinate's of the Cluster 5A3. We are 50,678 light year's to be exact. I know it's far but I've installed some enchancement on our ship. That distance Is like from Earth to Globular 13 Twice it's distance. So it will not be very long ride.---"

Jaynold trails off and think's about something deeply. Muttering about calculation and stuff. All of this made my mibd dizzy. Because I hate Math.

"Uh. a week? Maybe? I'll just put it on Hyper mode. To travel in the speed of light so we can make it there as fast as we can."

Jaynold end his sentence with a sigh because he's tired calculating all of this stuff. I do know that he have the best mind on mankind but sometime's it can have a limit.

Aaron was suprised about the calculation's of Jaynold and he was smiling in awe.

"Good. I think that's enough calculating for this day. And we'll have enough time to plan and kill the Queen Parasite." Aaron said eyeing everyone in the room.

Rosjan has to say something and his kinda excited about it.

"AND TO ENJOY PRACTICING OUR WEAPONS!" Rosjan added with an exvite tone.

"Ahh yes of course. We can't forget about that also." Aaron said his eye's lock at Rosjan with a pscyho smile.

"Yes! Time to unlock the power within this weapon!" I said shouting crazy

"So what's the plan?" Rosjan asked in confusion and stopped acting crazy.

"As I was saying. As we get close to the
Cluster 5A3-- We need to be active at all time's because this Is the nest of the Queen Parasite!. Stand Guard at all time's!. There are many Planet's in the Cluster 5A3 and the one we are finding Is Planet Xandronius Prime. The main home of the Queen Parasite. They have mind's like us and can talk AND! Can manipulate you! Beware of that. Don't get to close to the Queen Parasite just use Long ranged weapon's okay? Okay.There are 3 layer's of athmosphere of the Planet Centauri. As we enter it's atmosphere
We can suffer some radioactive effect's that will cause vomiting nausea etc.----" Jaynold trails off and he walked into the Xeno armor and hang's it on his hand to examine us. All of us gaze on the Enhanced Xeno armor.

"I've installed oxygen tank's but smaller and I've enhanced this oxygen to make us live longer and prevent any effect's the Radioactive layer is giving us and have a bacteria that eleminate's Radioactive waste going inside your body. The first layer is 25 miles wide so it's easy to get inside. But! Don't forgot about the ship!
I've made the ship's surface to be Xeno metal so that it wont easily went uo in flames and burst out. So yeah that's good. Second layer is the Ozone layer of the planet. This part can be dangerous because the heat of the sun is directly hitting the atmosphere so it'll be a hot journey there. As we go deper in it's athmosphere..."

Jaynold clear's his troath and for a second he continue's

"Swarm of Parasite alien's will be waiting there in the third layer so it'll be fun there to test out maximum power of our weapon's... and then that'll be it we are in the planet as soon as we step out of our ship ready your weapon's and everything. This parasite know's our movement's and are very intelligent. Don't let them go in your body and manipulate your mind."

Jaynold finally finished his tactical plan and that's it.

"Excellent plan Jaynold! Good thing your on the "Universe's Best team"! Hahahaha!"
Aaron said at him sarcastically and laugh

"I did'nt catch one thing." Rosjan said exchanging a look at me with a stupid smile

"Idiot. Just follow what we do and boom we win." I said at him with my hand doing a kaboom reaction.

"Question is. Shall we split up? Or all of us together?." Jaynold ask's us and everone went crazy and confused about it.

Rosjan lock's eye's on Jaynold. Like he was detector or something. Then Aaron spoke

"We together? We are the most powerful team in the Universe! With our weapon's we can do anything we want! And by together we are too much destructive. I suggest that we split up" He said being boastful

"Hehehehehehe yeah. I think I agree. By this weapon's alone we can defeat anything that stand's on our way."
Rosjan added

"I agree also. Let's split up---"
I said but I trailed off because Jaynold interrupts me

"In two's! How about that? We are fighting the Queen Parasite! Yes I know we are powerful but This is the Queen Parasite we are talking about! The mother of all destruction!. And after we split up, If we can't handle it call back up and reunite again in a specific location. Agree?"

Jaynold said. Having the best mind is hard because he alway's say anything and very active. I do have a mind also but I just don't use it all in this situation's.

"Psh. We can handle it!"
Rosjan assure's Jaynold. But Jaynold isnt sure about that. Rosjan make a reaction on his hand's like a boss

"We agree" Aaron said at Jaynold and everyone nodded.

"Goodluck on our journey Everyone!"
Aaron said. Both Rosjan and Aaron exit's the room

"Before we go on the mission I would like to say that this team Is the best. Good friend's. Best memories. Crazy stuff. This is the best indeed"
Aaron said while standing in the exit door

"And have a quick party in the Bar! All the people are in there waiting for us to say goodbye for our mission. Come if you want!"
He peak's at the door and walk to the Bar

"GOODLUCK MOTHAFUCKERS!"
Rosjan shouted leaving the room crazily

And I went to Jaynold thanking him about how good and all he is about his mind.

"Great mind.Best Plan. Destructive weapon's. Good Friend's. The best feeling ever" I whispered in Jaynold's ear's

"Welcome my Friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Continued watching this memory.
This was emotional having those best friend's. Weird stuff going on and everything. The past never get's old.
I realized that I can move my body now but I'll just continue watching this memory.
I just pass by Mars.
And I'll be on the Earth for a couple of day's.
Protect Earth at all cost.
I do know that I'm in the
"Original Timeline" so I'm good.
And find the remaining survivor's of the event----sucking our ship in the black hole.
And finally fix the past. Of where it all went wrong.
Finding Ella
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at Original Timeline
John's POV

"What do they mean huge event? And who are these timekeeper's? They said that we have to choose wisely and everyting. If not the war will come? What do they mean war?"

I asked at my teacher who is showing us a signal that is coming from outer space.

Everyone of us was scared and all terrified.

Sarah here fall's her head on my shoulder to cry on. It's because of the signal The elder's are saying.

"Why war? Should there be peace?"
Sarah said crying on my shoulder hugging tightly.

"Just stay beside me and everything will be fine"
I said at her and kissed her in the check

Ella here saw the signal also. He was Suprised. Stunned about what she saw.

"This can't be"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This reader's Is chapter 9! Hope yall love it and pls do vote and follow me.