Chapter 8: Red Nemesis

Jaynold. Rosjan. Jansen. Aaron.
Jansen's POV

I bumped my head into the Xeno metal and everything went black.

Everything's black.
My body is not moving and my eyes are closed but my consciousness is still active.

It's like in the past.
Memories come rushing back and and watch every moment of it in my head.

This have happened to me before.
Just like in the Mother ship where we are so close finding a new planet.
But the Captain died in tiredness He kept manuevering the Mother ship for more like 50 year's.

We were Cyrofrozen. Just like I'm having right now.
When we were Cyrofrozen, The machine that keep's us alive was giving us Virtual Reality to keep our mind's healthy and entertained.

I was watching my memory about The four of us Defeating the Queen Parasite. If you don't know what The Queen Parasite Is, It's a monster that rip's the Fabric of time and take over the human mind's Manipulating them to make more and destroy every timeline. I'll show you what happened. This is before we are Cryofrozen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

"So yeah! We are having this Crazy yet Dangerous Mission! Whoooooo let's celebrate!" I shouted at my friend's, Rosjan and Jaynold Exchange a look

"What the heck? A crazy mission? What does the description say?"
Jaynold sucks his teeth in disbelief.

Hello Fighter's,

This is the General Braum
I've heard that your team
"Red Nemesis"
Had become the most popular
and destructive team they say.
We the surviving race of mankind should fight back for those Alien's but I think your team Get rid of it and!
Another sighting said by our people that they saw the Mother Parasite.
The most dangerous and viscous monster on the Universe.
According to our data it said that she Is the one causing all of this trouble,
It is said that if you get infected it will get inside your mind and manipulate you to destroy time!
She love's to rip the Fabric of time and destory time!
As I was saying The four of you can handle it and destroy it once and for all! Once you've destroy it, We mankind should celebrate and keep looking forward for what precious time we have.
Go to Cluster 5A3.
There lies the Parasite Queen.
It's weakness is to slice it's Stomach where all the Parasite babies stay there. But,
This monster cannot be easily killed ,
It has a Very strong flesh and have Radioactive chemical's surronding here plus She can control it's babies to attack you all.
I'll send you some legendary armor we've been keeping for year's made from the strongest metal in the Universe! The Xeno Armor!
So Goodluck the three of you!
The fate of makind Is in your hand's.

After that message Jaynold was shocked. He glance at Aaron and wait for his decision with his eye's widen.

Rosjan here was crazy to hear that new's and was getting prepared for the Parasite Queen.

"We? The best? That's the best thing I've ever heard!" Rosjan said with an excitement in his voice.

"Before anything of that we will need to get prepared.Jaynold enhance our weapon's also the Xeno armor General Braum sent us. This may be our final mission." Aaron said and clears his throat

"Okay! With this newly found metal I can make it more awesome and make our weapon's destructive" Jaynold said at us and he look's excited to use this newly found metal.