Part 3

-Aubrys POV-

The bus stops. School. Ew. Nope.

Kids packed on the side walk running to the door. I hesitate to leave the bus, but last I tried to stay on the bus I had to talk with the principal. Ewww. The principal is old, strict and can I just say his breath smells like tuna, eww.

I get up, slowly, I'm the last off the bus. I'm holding my old broken binder in my left arm and a water bottle in the other. I'm also last in to the school, I was 3 minutes late to class.

"Ms. Aubry, you're late, again." Mrs. Layton yells into my ear.

"Ya I am" kids laugh, but idek I'm used to it. I take my seat in the back corner, next to this boy named Max, he is extremely annoying, always talking about war games and Pokemon, god he makes me wanna die.

"Okay, rat children, onto learning about health" this is when I tune out and stare through the window. I look at the trees, the brown, crusty leaves move with the wind. It's been really cold lately. I can hear Mrs. Layton talking about hormones, I don't care about that stuff. Out the window I see a spark, bright and blinding. I wanna say something, no but, everyone would ignore me. The spark again, twice more, then again and again. Magic?

I raise my hand.

" Mrs. Layton, there's something outside" I say

"Be quiet rat"

Again sparks over and over and over.

And I'm gone, I can't see anything, but black. Maybe I'm dead, all I hear is screaming.

"It's alright, but I'm blind" I scream.

"Ms. Aubry be quiet I'm teaching" this is 100% a dream, or I've officially gone crazy. Yep I'm sure of it I'm dead. But I open my eyes everyone is gone, I'm alone, in the health room alone.

"Uhh anyone there" I hear a voice say, so maybe I'm not alone.

I get up to check who it is, omg it can't be. No no why that person.