førtitjue

c h r i s

I looked over at Aria, who was sound asleep, a small smile plastered on my face. I ran my hand through her hair, tucking loose strands behind her ear. My fingers traced down her jaw to her lips. My thumb brushed over her bottom lip quickly, I then placed my hand gently on her cheek. I tucked another loose strand behind her ear again.

I lightly traced the shape of her prominent brow before lightly brushing over her eyelashes, which I knew would tickle her. She squinted her eyes a little and her nose crinkled. I laughed a little. Aria lifted her hand up and rubbed her eye. I laughed a little more. I then began to blow into her face.

Her features scrunched together before she shoved her face into the pillow quickly. My smile grew, "Wake up please?" I sweetly begged.

She groaned as she grabbed the blanket and threw it over her face. I pulled it back down and she looked up at me, "Screw you."

I laughed, "We're in Hawaii! How are you not jumping up and down in excitement."

She smirked, "Because its 7am and you just woke me up. That's why." I shook my head at her, "We're wasting daylight."

Aria wrapped her arms around my shirtless torso, she let out a soft sight, "Just a little longer like this."

I looked down at her, I couldn't help but smile. I sighed, "Fine." She nuzzled her head into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her comfortingly.

"God, I love you." Aria spoke softly. So soft I'm not sure she even meant for me to hear it.

"I love you too Aria, but your ass better not fall asleep because we have to go see Hawaii." I stated sternly but playfully.

She chuckled, "Yeah, yeah I know. Wasting daylight. Blah blah blah. Just shh and cuddle with me Schistad."