sytten

a r i a

1,o98 likeschrisschistad: Noora is our #1 supporterview all 980 commentsariaesposito: I'm in love w you

1,o98 likes
chrisschistad: Noora is our #1 supporter
view all 980 comments
ariaesposito: I'm in love w you

" Chris says he misses you. " Noora said, moving the phone away from her for a second.

" Tell him I say, I know. " I smirked, I turned off my phone and shoved it in my back pocket.

" She says she loves him. " Noora said through the phone, she was most likely talking to William who is with Chris.

" I did not say that! " I pouted, folding my arms across my chest.

Noora stuck her tongue out at me.

I shot up and grabbed her phone from her hands, " Goodbye William! " I said as I hung up.

" Hey! " Noora yelled as she took her phone back and shoved it in her pocket.

" You and William are always together Noora, we never get to hangout anymore. " I told her.

" Hmm, now you know how it feels. " She sassed me.

" Ha ha. Anyways, where is Eva? " I asked.

" Probably going on a tinder date or something. " Noora shrugged.

" Tinder? " I scoffed.

" She's trying to get back out there. " Noora said, shrugging again.

" When will she realize she still loves Jonas! " I sighed.

" That girl is so clueless sometimes. " Noora laughed.

" I am so bored. Noora Amalie Saetre you bore me. " I said teasingly.

" Shut up! I'm totally the only fun thing in your life. Except for when you and Chris- " She trailed off, raising her brows up and down momentarily as she nudged me.

" Speak for yourself Saetre because I cannot relate when it comes to that. " I sighed again for what has been nearly the 5th time today.

" Virgin much? " Noora chuckled.

" I'll hit you. " I said, clearly joking.

" So, you and Chris have never... " She said without finishing.

" Yes Noora! "

" Okay. " She giggled, " Anywho, we have the party on the Penetrator's bus tonight. "

I rolled my eyes.

" Come on we have to go! " Noora said, playfully pushing me.

" Why? So you can make sure Vilde doesn't try to get with your man. " I smirked, sarcasm lacing my words.

" Fuck you. "

+

" These are my friends Aria and Noora! They're virgins! Virgins. " Vilde yelled to the boy in front of us, she had picked him out for Noora.

Noora and I shared a look of confusion and before I could say anything Chris pulled me away from her and into a room.

" Chris what the hell? " I laughed, my boyfriend standing in front of me.

" I missed you. " Chris smiled, we haven't had much time to be together recently. I had bus stuff going on and he had Penetrator stuff going on.

I smiled and shrugged.

" You're so cocky. " He laughed, he cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips against mine.

Suddenly, I was pushed onto the bed but we were interrupted when Chris got a call.

Chris let out a groan before flopping down next to me and answering the call.

" Yes? " Chris said and I tuned out of the conversation after that.

Chris stood from the bed, " I- I've gotta go do something. Stay here okay? "

" What? Why? Whats going on? " I asked, standing up as well.

" Just stay here. Promise? " He asked and I nodded before he left me alone in the room.

Screw that.

I walked out of the room and into the part of the bus I was in earlier. None of the Penetrators were in here anymore and it was just us girls.

We all walked out of the bus and things went by in a blur. Next thing we knew we saw William smash a bottle on a guys head and then I was gone.

Noora and I were gone.