tretti

a r i a

I looked over at Chris, and couldn't help but smile. How could you fall more in love with someone just by watching them doing something they enjoy. It was adorable how much he loved this movie.

I kissed his cheek, making him turn towards me so I could now place my lips on his. I attached our lips and he immediately kissed back.

I moved so I was above him and he slowly slid down so I was hovering him. Our lips continued to move in sync and Chris flipped us over. I quickly smiled into the kiss as he pecked my lips once more and pulled away, flopping down beside me.

I pouted, " Don't stop. "

Chris laughed and pecked my lips once more, " We've got to wait. "

" So once I'm ready, you want to wait. Role reversal is tricky. " I said in a sarcastic tone.

" Until our 1 year, I want it to be special. " Chris assured me, his comment making me smile.

" I guess chivalry is not dead. " I smiled at him and he let out a light laugh.

I heard my phone buzz from beside me and I flipped over to reach it.

I unlocked my phone to see it was a message from Sana.

Sana:

Hey Aria. I hate to tell you this, but there's a rumor going around that Chris hooked up with a first year at Isak's pre game. If you want I can talk to Isak and some other people at the party. Sorry if it's true. Best of luck, Love Sana.

I read the message quickly and my heart sunk to my stomach, " Who is it? " Chris asked.

" Uhm- Noora. " I spokes quickly and locked my phone, " Hey it's getting pretty late. I think I'm going to call it a night. " I told Chris as I stood up from the couch and began walking to the bedroom.

" Want me to come? " Chris asked. I replied with a, " No. You can finish your movie. Besides, I don't feel too good. " I couldn't believe I was lying to him.

" Oh- do you need anything? " Chris was so genuinely worried about me.

" I'm okay. " I assured him with a smile before walking to the room and closing the door behind me.

I plopped down on the bed and re-read the message that was previously sent to me from Sana. I could only think one thing,

Holy Shit.