elleve

a r i a

109,728 likeschrisschistad: When babe is a photographerview all 1,379 commentsariaesposito: Photographers get paid, where's the money Schistad?chrisschistad: I spent it all on you, my loveevamohn2: Why are you two cute even when you argue?

109,728 likes
chrisschistad: When babe is a photographer
view all 1,379 comments
ariaesposito: Photographers get paid, where's the money Schistad?
chrisschistad: I spent it all on you, my love
evamohn2: Why are you two cute even when you argue?

" Eva, I'm literally sitting next to you. " I laughed at her.

" Are we all going to the party tomorrow night? " Noora asked.

" Do I have a choice? " I joked.

" Nei. " Eva laughed.

" Yeah, I am. " I told the two and we made our plans to get there.

+

" Finally. " I groaned as we stood in front of the door to enter the party.

The girls laughed and we invited ourselves in.

We all split up to do what we usually do.

Eva went to go hang out with Jonas, I think. Sana and Chris went to go walk around and what not. Vilde went to mingle. Noora and I sat in the couch together.

Noora was on her phone so I decided maybe I should find Chris. Since he hasn't come over in a couple days maybe I should go talk to come.

" Ill be back. " I told Noora.

I shoved through the crowds of teenagers in search of Chris.

" Have you seen Chris? " I asked a girl who was dancing with one of the Penetrators.

She pointed upstairs and I thanked her.

" Chris? " I called out as I looked through all the rooms.

I had one more room to check and I opened the door thinking Chris wouldn't be in there.

I opened the door to see Chris, shirtless, hovered over some first year.

" Well, look at the time. It's time for me to go home. " I said awkwardly, I didn't know how else to reply but sarcastically.

I slammed the door and ran out of the house.

" Wait! Aria! Wait! " Chris yelled from behind me.

I just walked faster away from the house and home.

" Aria! " He yelled, I could hear his footsteps getting closer to me.

He had caught up to me and walked beside me.

" Aria. I'm so sorry. I can't believe what I just did. I'm so stupid. " Chris continued to ramble, " Why aren't you yelling at me? " He asked.

I stopped walking and turned to him, " Sorry, What were you saying. Christoffer. "

I continued walked and he kept up with my pace, " Aria please. Don't say that. "

I continued to ignore him for the rest of the walk home, and after what seemed like forever I was finally outside my building.

" So you're just going to ignore me? " Christoffer asked, that's right, he's Christoffer again.

" Yep. " I nodded.

" We're done? " He asked.

I nodded, and I left him alone as I walked into my building and up to my apartment.

Where it was even worse.

Because everything there reminded me of him.