førtito

c h r i s

Dear Christoffer,

           Halla, It's Aria. As you could've guessed, I mean, who else would write a letter to London for you? Anyways, I miss you. And you're probably thinking, "Why didn't you just text me or call me". And I could've done either of those things, but I find this more romantic. Don't you think, Romeo? In all seriousness, I miss you and I can't wait until you get back. Don't hurry though, I know you haven't seen William in forever and I know you're probably having so much fun together. But, when you do come back, try and bring him with you. I know we agreed to not be together but just know, I love you. Okay, I've gotta go, the girls are about to pick me up. I'll ask if I can drop this off at the post office, they'll probably be really confused but oh well, I'll do anything for you. Last words.. Be safe! Don't get too drunk! Have fun!

Love,

Aria Esposito

I smiled as I read the letter. William spoke and I looked up at him, " What? "

William laughed, " I asked what you were reading.. " I folded up the paper and shoved it in my pocket, " A letter from my girlfriend. " William chuckled and sat down in his desk chair. I turned to him, " Speaking of girlfriends.. "

William rolled his eyes, " What about Noora? "

I smiled, " Why don't you just come back with me. I go back the day of Eva's birthday party. Noora will for sure be there, you two can talk. " William sighed, " I don't know. She's made her stance in this whole thing pretty clear. " William turned back to his computer and opened his e-mail. He laughed. I raised a brow, " Why are you laughing. "

William opened an e-mail, " It's from Noora. Saying she was wrong to leave and that I should come back. That she loves me. "

I shot up from the bed, " See man! And you've got 2 days to pack and think about what you're going to say to her! "

William sighed. I grabbed William's shoulders, " Dude, you're so going. Don't even try to fight me on this. "