We found love

I want you readers to know about me, so it will help you readers know a few things about me that will be useful in the story. I am one of the main characters in this book. My name is Violet. I'm 23 years old and I live in Orlando, Florida. Many people would say i am funny, nice, and fun to be around. When I was in high school i played softball, and was in yearbook. I love taking pictures and doing art. I have gotten told all the time that i am a talented artist. Ever since i was little, i have had a dream to go to Paris, France. I would do anything to go to Paris. I love to travel and i have saved up money to go to Paris. I have dark brown hair, green and blue eyes, and i'm pretty tall for a girl. I have never dated anyone until I met Lucca Salvatore. You could say i was a hopeless romantic. I have always dreamed of that special prince charming. We met in high school and that's were it all started. Gosh i love his dark brown eyes, and his dark curly hair! It makes have butterflies just thinking about him. Lucca is the same age as me. We started dating when we were sophomores, then we have stayed together ever since then. Even though we have a couple of arguments sometimes, we get along pretty good. We knew after a few months we started dating that we would get married, and that's where the story starts.