Chapter 24

5 Months later

    ~Derek's P.O.V.~

     5 months had passed by quickly and the twins were due any day now so everyone was on high alert. But most of all everyone was worried about Dylan, he started to get pale and his hair turned brown. He acted the same most of the time but some things would make him angry and his eyes would glow or he'd growl.

http://savvyauntie.com/Admin/Images/Article/Thumb288x201/Article_Stephanie_Lichten_three_year_old_boy_fever_Savvy_Auntie_2_1652975109.jpg

   I walked in my room and saw that Crystal was sleeping with Dylan on the bed. She looked peaceful and I didn't want to but her parents wanted to talk to her, so I had to. "Crys, time to wake up babe." I heard her whine softly, "Derek leave me alone."  Then Dylan started to whine. I picked him up and started to rock him back to sleep. "Crystal your parents want to talk to you," I said putting Dylan back down. "No Derek leave me alone," she said looking at me, her golden eyes pleading.  I sat next to her on the bed,  "Crystal get up." She glared at me, "fine." Great she was angry.  She stood up and got dressed.

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

http://www.polyvore.com/giving_birth/set?id=121026965

  I got dressed, picked up  and went downstairs. Since my parents wanted me so bad. Why the hell did they send Derek to wake me up? And why couldn't they wait until  I woke up? I'm hungry. Then Dylan started to cry. He didn't like to be woken up either. "Shh, Dil it's ok." I said pulling him down so he could walk. But he cried louder and lifted his arms for me. I rolled my eyes and picked him up. He finally stopped crying and rested his head on my shoulder. Wow this kids heavy, maybe it's because I'm 6 months pregnant.  I'm still hungry.

      I quickly went downstairs to the kitchen and made some cereal for the three of us. I'm eating for three now, and these babies are hungry all of the time.  "Hey sis," Kol said smiling at me. "What do you want," I asked frowning at him.   "Someone's in a bad mood," Autumn said  walking next to Kol.  I smiled at them, "sorry. I am in a bad mood." "Me too," Dylan said crossing his arms and pouting. We all laughed at him, because it was so adorable. "What are the Banks kids laughing about," Taylor says walking into the kitchen. We all pointed at Dylan who was still pouting.

     Taylor laughed and picked Dylan up from his booster seat. "Aww, what's wrong with the baby?" She says to him in a baby voice. "Daddy wote me up," he whined. Dylan only woke up early on weekdays, but on weekends he would almost sleep the day away now. Dylan was on top of everyone's list, since everyone was worried about him, me the most. Over the months Dylan started to turn pale, his hair went from blonde to chocolate brown, and his eyes turned a deeper blue almost glowing like Derek's beta eyes. But he acted as nothing was happening to him.

*2 Hours  Later

   Derek was laying on the couch with his eyes closed, I knew he wasn't sleep. And he better not be, he woke my ass up for nothing. My parents weren't even home Kol said they were on a date. Since when did my parents go on dates? Dylan snuck up on Derek with a pillow in hand. 

   When Dylan got close enough he slapped Derek with it. "Wake up daddy!" He yelled running towards me and hiding behind my legs.

~ Derek's P.O.V.~

   Dylan quickly hid behind Crystal as she laughed, "Haha- Derek - haha- I think- ha -I pissed myself." She managed to say laughing. Her laughing suddenly stopped and her face turned into shock, "Derek, my water broke." What is she talking about? "What?" "My water broke! The babies are coming!" She yelled. My eyes widened in shock and I just stood there not knowing what to do. Kol and Taylor ran down the stairs, "what's going on down here?" "Mommy said the babies are coming," Dylan said smiling. 

   "WHAT?!? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING THERE LET'S GO!!!" Kol yelled picking up  Crystal and running to the car.

* At Deaton's

    "Derek I swear to god if you get me pregnant again I'll  kill you!" She yelled squeezing my hand and letting go of it. The girls were going in the back with Crystal, while the guys waited in the waiting room. I wanted to go back there but  Crystal didn't want me to see her in pain.

    I was sitting in one of the chairs just staring at the door when Jason sat next to me. "Look Derek, Crystal is my daughter, my baby girl and I knew that one day I would have to let her go sooner or later. And know I think this is the time, because I know that she has someone to protect and love her. And that someone is you, so welcome to the family son." I gave him a surprised look and nodded my head.

      Then Dylan came walking towards me quietly, he had tears in his eyes and looked a little paler. I picked him up and sat him on my lap, "daddy is mommy okay?" "She's fine Dil. Your little brother and/or sister is coming." He smiled and clapped his hands together, "yay!"

*4 hours later

      The we still sat in the waiting room, just waiting for them. I was being to get worried about my mate and babies. Finally Catherine came out. She had tears in her eyes, "I think there are some new people that want to meet you guys." She said with a smile.

   I picked up Dylan and followed Catherine with Kol behind me. The guys of the pack were still in the waiting room. I walked in the room with Catherine to see Crystal holding two newborn babies, one boy and one girl. "Mommy." Dylan said holding his arms out for Crystal. I saw that she was crying so I went to her side.

  "Hey baby boy, do you wanna meet you little brother and sister?" I sat Dylan down next to Crystal on the bed and looked at them. "Do you want to hold her,"  Crystal asked looking at our daughter. I nodded my head not trusting my voice which was a first for me. She smiled and handed me her. I sat down in the chair next to Crystal. Holding my daughter.

  "Dakota," I whispered to her and her eyes opened. Showing green eyes like mines. She must like that name. Her tiny fingers wrapped around my thumb and she smiled.

~Crystal's P.O.V.~

    Dakota was a perfect name. She looked just like Derek and I could tell that they were going to be close. "So the girl's Dakota, what's the boys." Kol asked leaning on the bed. I smiled at him, "I decided to name him Cole. Spelled C-o-l-e. Instead of K-o-l." Kol smiled at me, "are you serious?" "Of course I am. I wanted my son to have a name that meant a lot to me and you mean the world to me."  Kol kissed my head, "not as much as you mean the world to me."  Dylan was talking to Cole about how they were gonna play outside and with his toys. Since Cole couldn't talk he just looked at his older brother and smiled. Aww my sons and daughter are so adorable.