Attackontitan levi x reader

You were done with these messed up feelings. you just wanted him to reject you already and get on with your life. there you were outside of the one and only corporal Levi's office. "okay" you took a breath and knocked on the tall brown door.

"State your name and business" he replied to your knock with a stone cold, monotone voice as usual.

"_(f/n)___, ____(l/n)_. Business for personal reasons." you respond with the same dull tone.

"Enter" levi was sitting at his desk as you creaked open the door. " What is it?"

"Sir, I would like to get straight to the point" you stood tall ready for rejection "I have seemed to obtain an occurrence of feelings towards you of the up most might say 'love'" he perked up as you countinued "I would not like to face the troubles of having to care for such of death, so would you please reject me." his face had a blank expression nothing of the sort showing emotion "sorry for wasting your time I just need this out of distraction" you slightly bowed your head while apologizing. having corporal levi being your troop leader it was hard to avoid. you waited for a response. he began to get up from his desk and walked towards you. he got fairly close and dragged his smooth hand beneath your jaw line trailing it down to the tip and back holding your head in place. out of nowhere you found his lips crashed upon yours. Your eyes widened then softened beginning to kiss him back. his lips were soft and sweet. After a few minutes his lips wanted more. But the lack of breath stopped you, you both slowly pulled apart. then came the many thoughts in your head. You brought your hand to your head and dragged your fingers through your hair a little. "ugh....this wasn't supposed to happen" you groaned. levi slammed his hand against the wall beside your head.

" I know" he stated as you urged him to continue "this is a crazy world where anyone could die any minute of any day. with fowl beings cursing this place. but I can't stop loving you, we'll make it through this together." you stood there speechless, in shock, overflowed with emotion. "I-" he jus cut you off with another passionate kiss but this time it was softer and less abrupt. suddenly you both heard a creak and the door swung open. it was henge, her eyes lit up as she saw the sight of both of you. your lips pulled apart and you blushed at the thought of henge seeing you in such position. You were against the wall with levi holding you ever so close. levi leaned over covering you.

"Do you mind henge?" he said with a slight glare.

"Well, I have some information so I'm not leaving" she stated

"Well I'm not stopping" levi purred and turned his face back to you leaning close so his warm breath bounced of your neck. " okay..okay.. i get it" henge shut the door and you both heard her muffled voice "maybe you should lock the door" 'oh henge' you thought to yourself. you turned your attention back to levi. He leaned in and his lips lightly brushed against

your ear. he whispered with his hot breath hitting your ear causing you chills "I love you ___(f/n)__ __(l/n)__" you blushed and whispered back

"I love you too"

------------

Wow that was bad but whatever thanks for reading please comment n vote...etc.