sasuke x reader (naruto)

sorry if I bad at this wish me luck!!! and sorry that this ones taking awhile to get into!

..

_______________________________

The wind blew softly through your (h/l) (h/c) leaves flew around in the autumn breeze around you. you walked out to the lunch area and sat down with your wrapped bento on your lap. you carefully unwrapped it and started eating with your chop sticks. there was a group of people behind you, you could feel it. but you turned back in mid bite when you heard a high pitched squeal. you turned to see a bunch of girls fawning over sasuke uchiha. "ugh" you said out loud "can't I eat my lunch in piece?" you groaned hanging your head down. the squeaks got louder. two of the girls came over to you.

"we heard what you said" the one said

"yeah your just jealous you can't talk to sasuke" said the other

"you know" you started "I really don't care"

"EXCUSE ME?!?!" they both squalled in their high pitch

"wow" your finger fixing your ear "can you turn down the pitch?" you said

"excuse me?!" the one with the light hair said

"why are you here?" you said still calmly continuing to eat your rice balls

they both looked back at Sasuke "whatever just stay away!"

"yeah stay away from sasuke!"

"does it look like I'm going there anytime soon? you came here remember?" 'where did that come from? they are waay to obsessed with something so dumb. that conversation didn't even make any sense' you thought to yourself. you looked up from your dish and noticed about every single girl was crowding sasuke 'wow, he's not that great'

________________time skip_____________

school had ended you sat on a bench drawing your book.

"SASUKE!!!"

"ugh those high pitched squeals again only means-"

"SASUKE!!!!"

you turned your head to the side "yep" groaning drooping your head agai
n. You noticed sasuke wasn't there though "huh?" you felt someone near and gazed your eyes to a bush with black tips off hair sticking out "sasuke?! yo-"you were stopped by him grabbing you and covering your mouth. he lead you farther from the group "enough of this" you growled through his hands you got your arms free and grabbed his flipping him over your sholder "WHAT THE H-" you were interrupted

"SHUT UP!!" he yelled in a whisper and pulled you down to the ground. you sat with his hand covering your mouth yet again. "okay their gone" he let go and stood up.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" you said in annoyance "whatever I don't even care. you said picking up your drawing book and starting to walk away.

"wait-" sasuke said then tripping over a tree stump fell on you. you unclenched your eyes to see sasuke pinning you down on the grass. "____ I have to talk to you"

"about what? why i'm on the ground or why you dragged me into a bush? either way what does it matter? wh-" you were cut off by sasuke putting his hand over your mouth and then took it off grabbing your wrist again.

'what do I do?!' you asked yourself "uh" you stutter out

"I know you could've thrown me off by now. you have skills. so I'm guessing your comfortable?" he asked with a smirk.

"u-uh.. umm..." you stuttered and felt your face heat up shading red. "how would you know if I could? what if i'm just another weakling girl like the ones that squeal in their high pitch voices over you? hmm?"

he softly stroked your cheek "because I know you. I watch you. I know your intelligent, clever, beautiful, outgoing... but your not a stupid girl who goes with all the others thoughts. your more, your better" he smiled and leaned in closer your noses about to touch. you could feel his warm breath on your face.

"u-uh um I-I uh" you stuttered out not being able to get out a word.

He smiled as he held your wrists tighter above your head.

"w-why are you?" you started trying to get the words out without stuttering "w-why?" he gave you a questioning look. The autumn wind picked up the leaves twirled around in the air. as you stared at them he stared at you the wind blew through your hair. "why? you have so many girls that practically worship you as a god. so why do you care? about me? why?" you gazed and turned your head back facing him yet again he leaned even closer. "d-" you were cut off by sasuke clashing his lips against yours so passionately. His lips were warm and comforting.

"because I love you ____." he said calmly not even an centimeter away from your face.

your eyes widened to the current event "I-I" you couldn't stop stuttering. then he kissed you again softer. "I-I"

"shhhh, don't say anything" he slowly got up then stuck his hand out to help you up. you took his hand and he gave you a flirty wink. you both stood face to face. he leaned down and looked in your eyes. which caused you to look up into his. "let's go do something" he said grabbing your hand causing you to walk with him down the path.

___________________________________

idk sorry if that was bad I went back and changed it a little. PLEASE comment and vote and request

:)