Its over?!

"You swear you saw him?!" Kalani screamed towards her screen while we facetimed. "I'm pretty sure I would notice my 'boyfriend' kissing his ex which is also the person I hate the most!" I said rolling my eyes. "Who have you told?" She asked propping herself up. "Just you and a few of my friends that go to my school!" I informed. "You're not going to tell the rest of the girls on the team?" She asked quite surprised. "I don't think so, even though everyone will know eventually, Mia and Jordyn are close with Sophia and I'm afraid if I tell them they might tell her." I sighed. "What about Autumn?" She asked. "I don't even know about her anymore. She ignores me all the time and is always hanging out with Sophia!" I exclaimed.

"I know right!" She agreed, "She even took us out of her bio!"

"Right! Her bio says 'Sophia is da bæ' then Sophia's says 'Autie is da bæ' like da fuq! We gave Autumn that nickname and certainly did not give Sophia permission to use it!" I exclaimed. "They're both just irkin!" Kalani said rolling her eyes. "TORI ITS TIME TO GO!" My mom called. "Uh! I gotta go!" I groaned. "Kk! See you at dance!" she smiled. "Bye!" I said ending the call. I slipped on my 'PINK' flip flops and made my way to the car.

I walked in the den side by side with Mia to see roomed filled with loud boys and laughing girls. I rolled my eyes and placed my bag on the bench slipping off my tights which revealed my shorts. "Tori, shorts again!" One of the

guys smirked. "Okay, what the hell?" I asked, "Every girl in here is wearing a crop top and booty shorts why are you always harassing me?!"

"Cause you're the hottest!" One of the guys blurted out.

"And you have the best body!" Another agreed.

"But your bestie, Kalani, is right up there with you!" Another laughed. I rolled my eyes cursing under my breath while storming out the den. I grabbed my phone and dialed Kalani's number. "Where are you?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm walking in the studio now." She said a little confused. I stormed to the front of the studio to see Kalani standing in front of the den. "What's up?" She asked sounding puzzled. "The boys are still being pervs and it's freaking annoying!" I blurted out while walking in with her. I turned my head to see Cameron coming my way. He reached for a hug as I rolled my eyes and sat rejecting his hug. "Really, I thought you were over the whole argument?" He sighed. "I saw you with Sophia!" I said ignoring what he said. "You did?!" He exclaimed. "Yes, I thought we were going to actually try to work things out!" I groaned. "It was kinda hard since you've been ignoring me!" Cameron defended. "Whatever!" I scoffed. "So are we done?" He asked blankly. "Yes!" I snapped annoyed. "Whatever!" Cameron groaned storming out the den.