Pool Party

"Hey, Tori!" Mason called. He was one of the guys from hip hop. I never really talked to him but when I did he was always nice. "I'm having a pool party at my house, and most of the studio will be there and I was wondering if you could come?" He asked. "Yea, sure!" I smiled, "When, what time?!" I asked. "I already have your number so I'll just text you!" He smiled. "Kk!" I nodded.

I slipped on my red two peace that said 'twerk' across my butt. I slid my white booty shorts and blue crop top over it heading down to my mom's room. "I'm ready! We gotta go pick up Kalani and Mia!" I said poking my head through the door. "I'm coming!" She whined placing down her book. I rushed downstairs grabbing my phone and sticking it in my back pocket hopping in to the car. "So"my mom said pulling out the driveway, "Are you and Carter still a thing?" She smirked. "How did you know that Carter and I dated?" I questioned.

"It was pretty obvious you guys liked each other!" She giggled.

"Oh, well, we're not together anymore!" I mumbled. "Oh!" She answered shocked. We sat there in silence until she finally broke it, "Do you like anyone else?" She asked. I'm not use to my mom wanting to talk to me about boys and her being okay with it, it seemed like every time I mentioned a boys name she would give me the 'you know you're to young for boys' look. But I guess I should just take advantage of this moment. "Actually, I kinda like this guy...Cameron!" I confessed.

"Ooh!" My mom teased, "Does he like you back?"

"Yea, at least that's what he says." I sighed.

"Are you guys thinking about becoming like, a couple?" She asked.

"I-I don't know, I guess I'm waiting for him to ask me." I murmured.

"Why, if you really like him, you should ask him out, on like a cute little date!" She grinned.

"Yea, maybe!" I smiled.

We pulled up to Mason's house hopping out the car and waving bye to my mom and walking towards the back of the house. I peaked through the gate and saw a group of kids dancing and swimming. Before I could open the gate fully Kalani and Mia began shoving through. I spotted Mason and handed him his gift, he thanked me and I traveled in the house to see a few people hanging out in the kitchen. I grabbed a handful of of chips when I looked up and saw Cameron walk in the kitchen. He smiled at me and waved and I returned. I dropped the chips on the table and walked over to him. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Yea, yea sure!" He smiled. He walked with me to the living room as we both plopped on the couch. "So, I was thinking and, maybe we should take our relationship...to the next level." I mumbled. He seemed shocked but a smile slowly grew on his face. "Yeah, I'd like that!" He grinned. "So, we're together?" I questioned. "Yea...I think so!" He cooed. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in to a long hug.