His Girlfriend is my Enemy

Feelin' Myself by Will.I.Am & Miley Cyrus blasted from my phone. I picked up my phone and went on Instagram a few guys from dance followed me and I returned and gained a few more followers. I slowly rolled out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I hopped in the shower then brushed my hair up in to a sock bun. I searched through my draws for my black leotard and slipped it on. I grabbed all my things for dance and shoved them in my dance bag.

*Bing* My phone went off I picked it up and saw a text from Autumn.

Autie: Can u pick me up on the way to dance??

Tori: Yea Y

Autie: my moms Gettin on my nerves + I haven't talk 2 u all week!

Tori: K I'll Tell my mom

Autie: Thx!

I jogged downstairs and grabbed two granola bars.

"A little dressed up for hip hop, don't ya think?" My mom questioned staring at my leotard and ballet shoes.

"I'm rehearsing my solo then going to en pointe then I'll change in my hip hop stuff for the duet rehearsal!" I explained.

"Oh, we're picking up Autumn, right?" She grabbed her keys off the table.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I questioned.

"I can here you when you talk on the phone!" She informed.

"I guess I need to learn how to whisper!" I laughed while closing the door behind us.

I rushed out of Studio B with the rest of the dancers with our pointe shoes flopping under us. I rushed through my dance bag searching for my hip hop clothes.

"I thought Ms.Jeanette pulled the hip hop dance you were in!" Autumn exclaimed.

"She did but me and uh, Cameron are doing it as a duo!" I explained.

I yanked my black tights along with my purple crop top out of my bag.

"Sophia's gonna be pissed! You know those two have a thing!" Autumn giggled.

"You know I couldn't care less about her! She's dirt under my feet!" I groaned. I rushed towards the bathroom and changed out my leotard in to my tights and crop top. Once I left the bathroom I went back in the den and changed in to my purple Valado sneakers. I looked up to see Sophia running her hands through Cameron's hair and her whispering in his ear. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards Studio A. I began stretching and Cameron came in shortly. He looked over at me "You're really flexible!" He cooed. "Yeah, I take contortion classes three times a week just don't tell the other guys or else they'll get to excited!" I joked. He let out a little a giggle but immediately stopped. "Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

_______________________

CLIFF HANGER!