Bus Ride

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE!" Adam, one of the dance instructors, called.
"We have two groups on the bus! Which means we have to partner up I don't want to loose anyone!" He called, "You're not walking out the door unless you have a partner!" He yelled. I turned my head going to my obvious choice, Autumn. Of course she went to Nick. I guess that's how it's going to be from now on I thought to my self. "Hey!" Someone whispered in my ear. I quickly turned around to see Carter smiling. "Oh hey!" I smiled. "Partners?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah sure!" I smiled. We both made our way towards the bus and stored our stuff in the outside department. Thank god for charter buses because I was not going to be holding all my stuff on the bus! I made my way on the bus with Carter following behind me we sat in the back of the bus and set out all our snacks and electronics. "Hey hey hey, Cam, Tori you guys know the rule if you have a duet together, you guys are automatically partners!" Adam exclaimed, "Cam and Carter switch spots!"
"Ugh!" I quietly groaned I hate that rule so much! It's so stupid. As Cameron sat next to me I rolled my eyes and went straight on my phone. As I was scrolling through Instagram I got a text from Carter!

Carter: Soo pissed 😑
Tori: Same here I wanted to hav a fun road trip! 😕
Carter: Sophia's hairspray is hurting my nose! 😂💨👃
Tori: U should C how much she uses in the dressing room! 😂💨💨💨

I could feel Cameron staring at me, I looked up and saw him staring straight at my phone!
"Could you not look at my phone!" I snapped.
"Well, it's about my girlfriend!" Cameron snapped back, "Is your life so uninteresting that you can't find something else to talk about!" He glared at me.
"You know what just shut up!" I murmured while putting my hair in a messy bun.
"You're such a bitch!" He mumbled while turning away from me.
I turned towards the window cursing him out under my breath I hate him so much but at the same time......I enjoyed being around him!