Dynamic Duo

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!" I counted off as the boys and I danced through the choreography. Ms. Jeanette continued to yell the corrections at all the boys while I tried to block her out.

"You know what, stop!" She yelled.

"You guys do not know the dance!" she started, "you should know how to learn a simple hip hop routine in a few days because when you go to an audition they will teach you a combination in fifteen to thirty minutes and that's it, you're done! You guys gotta pick up faster!" she snapped. "Some of us do know it!" Cameron called out. "Yea only you and Tori!" She exclaimed. "They should just do it as a duet!" One of the boys shouted out before gulping down water. The rest of the boys murmured in agreement. "So you guys want Cam and Tori to do it while you guys do an old routine?" She asked. "Yeah" they all agreed. "What about you guys?" She said looking down at Cameron and I. "Um, I guess..." We said in unison. "Great! You guys are dismissed Cam and Tori stay here! I want to fix up the group so it'll be easier for just two people!" Ms. Jeanette clapped.

"Good Job guys!" Ms. Jeanette clapped. "Okay so, I'm not going to be here tomorrow morning so I want the two of you to work in Studio A and just go over the dance! See you guys you're dismissed." She smiled. "Good rehearsal!" I smiled at Cameron.

"Uh, thanks!" He gave me a small smile and just rushed out the studio doors.