48 |Real Life

Kamryn's POV

I hadn't spoken to the boys in a few weeks now. I've kept myself off of social media, posting the odd tweet here and there.

Jacks been trying to reach out to me, bless him. It hurts be so much to see him in this pain but if i was still around then he would be in much more pain.

Corbyn's met up with me secretly a few times, behind the boys back. I've told him everything that's happened in the past in my life. He's so understanding, Christina's got herself a good one 😉 Corbyn is and always has been my best friend out of the group.

I've distanced myself from Jonah, I can't handle seeing him. He brings me too much pain. I wish i could forgive him but I Just can't. I'm hoping that will all change today. I've asked him to meet up with me at Starbucks at around 5pm. He agreed.

— 5pm —

I saw Jonah walking up to Starbucks, I was sat at a table by the window. I was wearing a plain white t-shirt with the word "Bonjour" scribbled across it in a navy blue ink. I have a pair of high waisted ripped at one knee black jeans, I was wearing black wedges and a leather jacket. I had my brown hair in a messy bun and light makeup.

Hey Jonah, i got up to hug him. He backed away, strange. We both ordered our usuals and sat to have a chat. "Jonah, I want to forgive you for everything, I want to move past it all"

"I do to" Jonah replied to me "Is that possible?" He questioned me

"Of course" I said back to him with an ear to ear smile across my face. "Excuse me, I'm gonna go to the little girls room" I say laughing.

"It's going so well, I'm becoming friends with Jonah again, I'm just glad he's willing to start fresh" I thought to myself, smiling into the mirror and re-applying my nude lipstick.

I walk out to see Jonah on the phone. I overheard parts of the conversation.
"Yeah, I'm with her now. Yes Amber, You will get your revenge. Yes! Yes! Okay Okay Amber, yes she believes me, she believes that I'm on her side. Yeh Just don't do anything too bad. Okay. I love you Amber, Bye Babe"

Did I really just hear that? Jonah and some girl named Amber, what were they trying to make me believe? Well I wasn't going to fall for his tricks anymore. I ran out of the Starbucks, tears streaming out of my eyes, Jonah saw me and called out for me, multiple times, I ignored him and carried on running.

I heard a massive bang, reoccurring ringing in both of my ears, I heard a crack, and another, and another. The sounds echoed throughout my brain. Everything went fuzzy and quickly started to turn black. I heard people running away laughing. I tried to move but I couldn't, I managed to reach one hand out to the side.... And just like that I was swallowed by a huge black hole, falling in an endless pit of nothingness, I couldn't hear nor see anything. The lights went out.