30 | Texts

Jack+Kamryn

Jack
Hey Kamryn, i just wanted to check on you. I haven't heard from you in a while.

Kamryn
Hi Jack, i'm not in the mood to talk, but i'm fine. i think i'm just going to stay away from you and the boys. because of me, one of your good friendships has been ruined, i don't want it to affect the band...

Jack
that won't happen. please don't ignore me. I need to speak to you first.....

Kamryn
What about?

Jack
I spoke to Jonah about what happened between you and him, He told me then explained everything. If you won't let him explain, please let me.

Kamryn
I don't know Jack, I don't really want to remember those horrible memories.

Jack
Please ...

Kamryn
Okay .... 😔

Jack
Jonah said to me that you had a disagreement over one of your previous boyfriends, He then told me that 2 months later you both went to a party.

Kamryn
yeh that's true. i suppose he told you about the drugs, alcohol and smoking too..? I was forced, i didn't choose that, i stopped as soon as i left him... please believe me.

Jack
Yeh he told me, and of course i believe you...
Anyway, he said that he saw you getting dragged up the stairs by your ex.... he followed but you told him to leave. He said that he really wanted to stay but he respected your wishes and left ...

Kamryn
I didn't want him to go, but i didn't want him to get hurt. He was my friend for so long, i thought he would understand me when i told him to go, but he didn't. He betrayed me.

Jack
He didn't betray you, he listened to you.

Kamryn
i never thought of it like that....

Jack
by the way, this is Jonah, i took Jacks phone so i could contact you, please don't get angry, i knew that you wouldn't speak to me if i told you it was me Jonah, please can we start again. I will never treat you like that again ....

Kamryn
.....

Jack
Kamryn? Are you still there?

Kamryn
Yeh i'm still here, I don't know what to say, but If I'm going to say anything then I want to say It to your face.. get my address from Jack, show him these messages, tell him the truth Jonah

Jack
Okay
read by Kamryn at 3:04pm