Dragonborn (Douchebag x Reader)

“The elves have the stick!” Cartman exclaimed to the army of humans, “I can’t believe it! Fucking Clyde, man!” The fat boy rubbed his temples. "And Craig has just informed me that the elves have upped their defenses. Even he can’t get past them.”
                The humans mumble to each other in defeat. If Craig couldn’t get into the elven kingdom, no one could. “But hope is not lost,” Cartman continued, “There is one person who could help us.” He turned to Douchebag. “Douchebag, you will need to go to the Land of Tranquility (aka the Red Bank tea and coffee shop) and talk to… Y/n”
The rest of the humans gasped and muttered amongst themselves. Y/n, the human bard, whose voice was so haunting and beautiful it could stun those who hear it. Not only was her voice amazing, but she herself was incredibly beautiful, second fairest in Zaron, the first obviously being Princess Kenny. She was allied with no one, and only aided those she deemed worthy.
                Douchebag’s face remained expressionless, but he was intrigued. Who was this Y/n? And why was she so important? He took the map Cartman gave him, showing him the way to the Land of Tranquility.
                When he got to the doors of Red Bank, Douchebag walked in and immediately his eyes landed on the maiden at the bar counter, sipping a mug of tea. Quietly he walked up to you. Before he had the chance to alert you of his presence, you said, “I believe Cartman sent you?” Though it was said as a question, it was obvious by your tone that it was a statement. Douchebag merely nodded. You set your mug down and turned to face him.
                Though he didn’t let it show, Douchebag was taken aback by your beauty. His fellow humans weren’t exaggerating. You arched an eyebrow and made a humming noise in the back of your throat, bringing the boy out of his reverie. He handed you the note Cartman gave him. You lazily scanned the note. Then your eyes shot to him. You stared at him, studying him. The boy wasn’t quite sure what to do. He could only hold your harsh stare.
                After a while, you gave a curt nod, apparently finding what you wanted in him. You finished your tea and hopped down from the stool, grabbing your keyboard. You started to walk, stopping at the door and glancing over your shoulder you called, “You coming?” Douchebag quickly followed you as you left the shop and made your way to the eleven kingdom.
                The moment, you reached the gate, an elven guard stopped you. As soon as he realized who are however, he yelled down to another guard who ran and got the king. Not even a minute later, Kyle peered over the gate. His eyes widened at the sight of you. “Y/n…” he whispered. Clearly thinking you were there with Douchebag to join the elves, he ordered his guard to open the gate. The guard did as ordered and you and Douchebag walked in as the gate was shut behind you.
                “My fair Y/n,” Kyle said respectively, “I was not expecting you.” Not speaking a word, you walked over to a large rock a few feet away and sat down. Kyle’s eyes widened in realization as you set your keyboard on your lap and began to play. Before he could call for his army, you began to sing. All elves within hearing distance stopped what they were doing and watched you, put under a spell by your haunting voice.

                Though he wanted to stand motionless and listen to your voice like the elves, Douchebag knew this was the distraction he needed. Quickly, he snuck through the kingdom and grabbed the Stick. As soon as it was in his hands, your song ended. The elves shook their heads and came back to their senses. Douchebag fought his way back to the gate to find you had knocked out two guards and the elven king. You motioned him to run and he did so, you following him as you let the gate slam shut behind you.
                You stopped just outside Kuppa Keep. Douchebag turned and looked at you confused. You shook your head. “This is as far as I go,” you said. He blinked, but you understood his silent question. “I will return to the Land of Tranquility,” you said. He nodded and looked over his shoulder at Kuppa Keep. With the smallest smile, you took a step forward and kissed his cheek. Douchebag startled and stared at you in surprise. You inclined your head as a goodbye and turned to make your way to your own land.
                Douchebag watch until your retreating figure was no longer visible. He put a hand to the cheek you had kissed. Your lips were soft, barely brushing against his skin in a butterfly kiss. Though you had not said anything, he knew in his heart that his and your paths would cross again. As your song had said, he was the Dragonborn, a legend. And bards and legends went hand in hand.