Paladin (Butters x Reader)

Sometimes, when you weren’t fighting in battles or planning attack strategies, you actually considered joining the elves. Awful, I know, but it was the truth. Being the only female on the human’s side, only female in the game actually, you were singled out a lot. Not by Tweek or Craig or any of the other guys. They were cool. No, the one person who did all the damage was Eric Cartman, or should you say Grand High Wizard.
                You scoffed to yourself. “Grand High Wizard my ass,” you muttered.
                That dumb fuck was always ripping you off. He always gave you less snacks than the other guys. And he wouldn’t let you level up as fast as the guys. Fatass said since you were a girl, you had to work harder than the guys. Bullshit. You were stronger than most of the human warriors. That dumb fuck just likes screwing you over.
                But even having to deal with all of this, there was one thing keeping you with the humans. One person. Butters. That adorable little paladin was the one who was keeping your sanity. Sweet and innocent, Butters was probably the most selfless person you knew. Whenever Fatass ripped you off your share of snacks, Butters always shared his with you. When your sword broke after a fight, Butters got you a new one first thing the next day. He was always there for you. And you were glad you had the chance to return the favor.
                You remembered one particular day, you were battling a band of elves while out scouting with Tweak, Craig, and Butters by your side. The four of you had taken a break at Stark’s pond, recovering from a battle, when you were suddenly jumped by a band of elves where you were outnumbered three to one. Though you all fought your hardest, there were just too many and the four of you were weak from the last fight.
                Humiliated, you were forced to retreat. As you fled, you noticed Butters had taken too many hits and couldn’t move very fast. Not even thinking, you swooped him up bridal style and ran to the safety of Kuppa Keep. Normally, the added weight would have slowed you down, but with the adrenaline coursing through your veins you hardly noticed.
                The moment you reached the safety of base, you split from the others and took Butters straight to the Healer. As Butters ate his snack, you stood by watching out for him. The healer knew of your friendship with Butters and left you to watch him as he tended other patients. Butters finished his snack and looked up at you.
                “Well, gee, Y/n,” he said, “Thanks for savin’ me back there. I woulda been a goner.” You cracked a smile. God, could this kid get any more adorable?
                “No problem, Butters,” you said, patting his shoulder gently, “I couldn’t let anything happen to my buddy.” Butters looked down as he rubbed his knuckles together.
                “Do ya… Oh hamburgers. Never mind…” You sat next to him on the edge of the bed and looked at him curiously.
                “Do I what?” Butters’ cheeks turned a light pink as he glanced up at you.
                “Do ya think we could be more than buddies?” he asked shyly. You looked at him confused.
                “What do you mean?” you asked. Butters blushed harder and began to mumble to himself. He took a breath and motioned you to come closer. You leaned in and suddenly found the paladin’s lips on yours. It was a very innocent kiss, his lips touching yours lightly. Too soon, however, he pulled away.
                “Would ya be my girlfriend, Y/n?” You answered him by gently pushing him back down and kissing him not so innocently.