Chapter11~ Mai Talli Hogai 💃

*Azeeeemo shaan shehshaaa* plays in bg........... Mehmanooo qadar danooooooo dunya ki sabse haseeen sabseee ziada alsiii writer apni story k sath tashreeeeef larahi haiiiiii hadik jooto se unka swadat kiya jayeeee toh peshh ha mental sister's ki ek slow slow slow love story ka ek or part😂😂😂jo kitni minnato k bad aya ha 😎 ab kya kren agr time pa dedia toh alsi kese rahenge 😏 toh meri tareef chorke ab story pa ate hai hope aj ka chappy ab sbko psnd aye 😋 q k ab finally dullu ka jo k mera favorite or shayd sabka favorite or memorable day se juda hoga🙊toh janne k lie agay bhariye.......

Mental Sister's Luv Story

Chapter 11- Mai Talli hogai 💃

The episode starts with kia anjali and sam who locks jazzy and viren in classroom and goes from there.

"Let's get divided to find everyone, sam you go in med department to find li and fizo and anji you go and bring ash and I'll bring halo chalo chalo let's go", before anjali can say something kia and sam leaves while anjali makes faces leaving from there.

Kia walks fast as she could looking everywhere finding halima, she walks through the corridor fast but stop as she saw something unexpected, she widen her eyes looking at halima who is in arms of some stranger whom she don't know and both are just lost in each other's eyes like in a filmy way.

"Isko kya breaking news doon, yeh toh khud yahan ishq vishq ka part2 chala ri hai",kia murmurs to herself and looks around to find everyone gossiping seeing them.

Kia shakes her head walking towards the couple who are unware of the fact that everyone is present and eyeing them like they were from some other planet, kia stops as she heard someone's weeping sound she turns and saw JD standing there with tears in his eyes, he sniffs and wipes his nose with the back of his jacket and again looks at halima and repeats the same. Kia looks at him with wide eyes and realize that more than halima people were eyeing JD and his so called tears. She bites her lips walking towards halima and stands besides her. She surprisingly looks at their position and the way they are lost, she smiles and a teasy smirk appears on her lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", kia shouts in the ears of couple jerking them from their dreamland and bringing them in the reality in which they both stumbles and fall down with a thudd.

"Ouchhh",winced both Halima Abdul holding their backs while kia crosses her hands across her chest.

Halima rubs her hand while Abdul rubs his ears, both looks up making their eyes meet again and becomes lost🙊.

"If you both newly love birds are back from your dreamland then you can stand", kia teases but with a serious face.

Their eyelock broke and both stands feeling embarrassed remembring their position back, both dust their clothes off with their hands avoiding everyone including each other.

Halima looks up glaring kia while kia passes her a fake smile in return and then she looks abdul and then at halima with a smirk.

"What were you both doing?", kia asked making them flushed more. Halima looks at Abdul from corner of her eyes.

Halima is about to reply when someone's crying sound interrupts her, she looks behind kia and find JD standing there and crying loudly, Abdul also sees him and looks at him surprisingly while halima facepalms herself huffing.