Chapter9~ Hitler Bani Mahaan

Dekho dekho kon aya😂😂😂😂 🙈
Kahi rasta toh nai bhatak gaya na😕😕😕😕 hailaaaaaa kesa besharam hai yeh itne time bad aya na hi na hello na how r you *sar mar emoji*😂 Swagatam aj itne samay bad laut ai hon mai apne shri shri mentalo ki wjh se wrna bycott krdete Mera😆 yeh bak bak krne ki adat saut se lagi so kripya bardasht kijyeee ayeee ab shubh arambh karty hai...... 👏👏👏

Chapter9~ Hitler Bani Mahaan

The episode starts with everyone hitting each other with cake and messing the whole house. After sometime all become tired they all sits and have some sister's time and goesto sleep after cleaning the house including hitler also,cuz of ash special wish😂.

They all goes and sleeps.

Scene shift

1 girl is seeing the sky with some tears visible in her eyes, one person comes and hugs her from back.

"Missing them",asked the person resting his head on her shoulder.

"Bohot", says the girl as the tear tripped down her eyes.

"Diya", says the boy turning the girl and reveals her as diya played by asmita sood.

"Abhi", burst out diya and hugs him tightly revealing the boy to be abhi played by pearl v puri.

" it's all because of me if i had not done that me and you and my sister's will be with our family i m sorry i am not perfect for you n for my sister's",says diya cryingly

"Shhhhh how many times should i have to tell you, stop blaming yourself it's not your fault it's ours and for your sister's then i think you know them better than me you are so lucky to have them, they are with you here from the time you need their support and moreover we are family and we are enough for each other we don't need any other so stop saying you are not perfect You are perfect in every way and i love you",says abhi wiping her tears and hugging her.

Someone is seeing them from far with tears in her eyes.

"Sally", Someone keeps her hand on her shoulder revealing her as sally played by nikita dutta.